All reviewshot buffetserved buffet stylehash brownswafflesnice outdoor poolattached restaurantfree breakfastwould stay here againgolf courseaaa discounttwo queen bedsnice roomprice pointcolorado monumentgreat place to stayshower headthe hotel is clean
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We have visited the motels by the Grand Junction Airport many times. Our children live in Grand Junction and we live in Tucson. The Quality Inn is a good choice. The rooms are clean. The Beds are good and the shower head is not to low and has good pressure. It’s not to close to I-70. All in all this is a good Motel. I would recommend this Motel to friends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

iffer buffett and a free breakfast, food not the greatest but it is no charge. room was very clean so good value for the money. quiet, staff extremely friendly and helpful, probably would stay again if traveling through

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We really enjoyed staying here, The rate was competitive and the room was comfortable. There was a buffet supper served from 5.00pm until about 8.00pm. Seniors who were staying at the hotel got this for $9.99. Very friendly welcome from the ladies on reception and the General Manager was exceedingly helpful in advising a road to MOAB via an extremely scenic route. REally enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you very much. I am the one that gave you directions. I am so glad that you enjoyed the trip. That is just a beautiful drive. If you are back in the neighborhood please come back and stay with us again.

And have an awesome summer!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

This was a winner all around. The room was spacious, clean & very quiet, and everything worked. I really liked the toilet & shower in a separate room from the sink. This allows two people to get ready more quickly in the morning. And the breakfast room was pretty much a regular restaurant setting. It was serve yourself and the food was definitely above average. The bottomless coffee was excellent. Being centrally located, it's a quick trip to almost anywhere in the Grand Junction area. Overall, a good value & a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you very much. I appreciate the wonderful review. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I have stayed here one too many times. Rooms are fine, no problem with the staff...but the wifi is a throw back to about 15 years ago when even getting into email is slow. Don't count on streaming Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. I failed to mention that when it isn't slow...it is not working. Couldn't even watch a movie without cable going out every 10 minutes. I will give them the benefit of the doubt that perhaps that was the cable company.

If you want a place just to sleep and shower...great...but keep your phone and tablet on network service or try to hack into Freddie's Burger's wifi next door.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dean R

I am sorry if you were having trouble with the wifi. We have 24 hour tech support. They seldom have trouble getting anyone on-line. We have a 60 mbps connection. It is normally very reliable. We have a lot of guests that do use Netflix. We really don't hear many complaints about it. I am very familiar, as I use it at home. I wonder if there was a problem in the area while you were here.

I am sorry for any inconvenience you encountered.