All reviews evening buffet hash browns waffles attached restaurant nice outdoor pool golf course free breakfast would stay here again hot breakfast room was clean two queen beds price point colorado monument great place to stay shower head choice hotels fresh fruit
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I have stayed here one too many times. Rooms are fine, no problem with the staff...but the wifi is a throw back to about 15 years ago when even getting into email is slow. Don't count on streaming Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. I failed to mention that when it isn't slow...it is not working. Couldn't even watch a movie without cable going out every 10 minutes. I will give them the benefit of the doubt that perhaps that was the cable company.

If you want a place just to sleep and shower...great...but keep your phone and tablet on network service or try to hack into Freddie's Burger's wifi next door.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dean R
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

I am sorry if you were having trouble with the wifi. We have 24 hour tech support. They seldom have trouble getting anyone on-line. We have a 60 mbps connection. It is normally very reliable. We have a lot of guests that do use Netflix. We really don't hear many complaints about it. I am very familiar, as I use it at home. I wonder if there was a problem in the area while you were here.

I am sorry for any inconvenience you encountered.

Rick Martindale
Quality Inn

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed the night while driving home, the hotel was 1/4 off highway 70.
Rooms were large, king bed very comfortable, room spacious.
They have a onsite restaurant with buffet.
I will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank phyllisa962
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you very much. I appreciate the nice review. Please do come back and see us again.

Sincerely, Rick Martindale, General Manager, Quality Inn

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Met the Colorado Mesa football coaching staff in the lobby of this motel along with other prospective recruits.
The room accommodations were very good, we were even able to see the NFC conference game.
It was a nice motel.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you very much. I have been working with CMU for 18 years. They are a great bunch of people over there. My son is a freshman this year. If your teenager ends up going there please use us for visits. We have special rates for CMU parents.

Rick Martindale
Quality Inn

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Stayed one night, comfortable bed for a tired person driving long hours. Very friendly staff. Easy check in and check out. It was fresh coffee in the lobby all day. The free breakfast is in the hotel restaurant, which is convenient. Enjoy the cups and plates, no cheap thin paper plates. They had scrambled eggs, biscuit and gravy, potatoes, pancakes, fresh fruit, yogurt and drinks. Something for everyone to enjoy. The hotel was getting new carpet in the hallway, a little bit of a smell. Close to major highway. Yes, use caution & watch out for the roundabout (was an accident the morning we left). Gas station next store with restaurants close by.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Longlegsmn
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you very much. I am glad that you feel you got your money's worth. I hope you will come back and see us again.

Rick

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This hotel got off to a bad start with us as the rooms are advertised as no-smoking, yet the room we were given reeked of cigarette smoke. We asked for, and got, another room, but it was inconvenient to have to do so.

But after all that, breakfast was bounteous, hot and good -- hashed browns, scrambled eggs and sausage, biscuits & gravy. The room was spacious with a Laz-Y-Boy recliner instead of a normal chair, which was a pleasing difference. The only downside of the room was that the sink and mirror were in the room, not in the bathroom, or behind a wall. This presents a big problem when one person wants the lights out, and the other is using the mirror & sink to get ready for sleep, or for the day, or whatever.

Room tip: Inspect the room before you commit to it!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the nice review. I am sorry that someone smoked in the room. We usually don't rent a room like that until it has been deep cleaned. Someone must have dropped the ball. We are an all non smoking property. But there are a few people out there that refuse to follow the rules. We even charge them a $200 cleaning fee. But they still do it. I am really sorry about that.

I do hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Sincerely, Rick Martindale, General Manager, Quality Inn