All reviewshot buffetserved buffet stylehash brownswafflesnice outdoor poolattached restaurantfree breakfastwould stay here againgolf coursetwo queen bedsnice roomprice pointcolorado monumentgreat place to stayshower headthe hotel is cleanchoice hotels
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Not the newest property but clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was quite good compared to other chains. Easy access of I-70 and but not close enough to hear. Easy access to downtown GJ as well. Would stay here again if in area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you. I appreciate the nice review. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is a very nice chain hotel. Our room with two Queen beds was clean and spacious. It is one of the few rooms we have stayed in that had an abundance of power outlets for charging electronic equipment. The provided hot breakfast was excellent with fresh cooked food in a comfortable dinning room. The staff was nice and recommended a great Italian restaurant nearby. (Enzo's pizzeria and cafe)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill M
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for the nice review. I do hope you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This was our final stop on a very long cross country journey with 2 dogs and a car full of stuff.

When I booked this place I was nervous. There were other - "higher end" hotels available for more money, and I needed to save a few dollars. And I am glad I did!

Very decent rooms. Great breakfast. Good shower. friendly staff.
What more can you ask for?

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much. I just try to give people a clean room at an honest price. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. If you get out this way again please come back.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a decent size hotel with multiple floors and a pool in the middle. We arrived to find an entire girls team playing volleyball in the pool till 10pm, so plan not to sleep until 10.

The hotel is VERY dated and has likely never been renovated. From the carpet to the furnishings to the strange materials used in the room and bathroom. The room was not clean and there was food crumbs on the floor which clearly had not been vacuumed.

The breakfast buffet was pretty good. It had a decent selection of your basics, eggs, sausage, cereal, etc. The restaurant was also very dated as was the rest of the hotel.

If it had been cleaner and quieter, I probably would have given them a 3 star, but due to the condition of the hotel I couldn't go higher than that. But since we couldn't sleep until 10 and the room as dirty, I think a 2 is more than fair.

I would not stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sigepotter
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

I am sorry that you were disturbed by other guests in the hotel. The pool is open until 10pm. If we have noise complaints we take care of them right away. There restaurant was renovated in 2011. The hotel has been renovated several times. We are in the middle of replacing the room carpet. Some of the rooms do have older carpet in them. But half of the rooms were replaced this earlier this year. I am sorry to hear that your room was not vacuumed well. If you had let us know that there was a problem we would have been happy to take care of it.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Loved everything about hotel except elevator and laundry. Location is awesome and close to downtown for walking to shops and dinner. Staff and computers were great. Rooms were clean and spacious. Definitely recommend

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you very much. I had the elevator mechanics completely replaced 5 years ago. I know when it was because they just did the required 5 year special inspection a couple of days ago. They also do a normal inspection every year. But when they were here I asked if they could speed it up. (I think it should be faster too.) They told me it was not adjustable. I wonder if maybe he just didn't know how to do it. I am not giving up on it yet!

Please come back and see us again.