All reviews office hours full size refrigerators extended stay washers and dryers ice machine guest laundry microwave motel linens chain
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Stayed at Woodspring Suites again on Sunday, April 22nd, 2018. It was my third time stopping here over the last 4 or 5 years and I always look forward to arriving. The price can't be beat and the room includes a full size fridge as well as a stove and a kitchen sink, more like a studio apartment than your standard motel room. I absolutely love the place and an added bonus is the the nearby City Market where the deli is world class. Way better than eating at another fast good joint while traveling! Yes, the room is always clean and the bed is comfortable. No negative from me about this place!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed you recent stay and that you find the value in our product. We work hard to ensure our guest have a satisfactory stay and glad to hear that our team delivered. We look forward to your return in the future. Thanks for Choosing Woodspring Suites Grand Junction.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I'm not one to give out one-star reviews but this place was so bad it was almost good.
First impression, no lobby. Just a hole in the wall check-in room in a windowless hallway.
Then we get to the room and it is all hard surfaces (no carpet) and bad lighting. No lamps, just harsh white spotlights on wall switches with no dimmers.
The "kitchen" had no dishes or utensils. Not even a coffee maker.
The bathroom had prison-grade toilet paper and no toilet seat cover. Not even a tissue dispenser was provided.
The beds are tiny and the T.V. was the smallest flat screen I have ever seen. They also make you pay for internet access.
I have lived in vans before so I'm no snob. This place makes Motel 6 look like luxury.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ttown8750
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are a simple extended stay property with no frills. Although we do have kitchens in every room, we do not stock dishes or cookware, however we do have a kit available for purchase at the front desk which would provide you with a place setting for 2 and cookware. Most extended stay guests prefer to bring their own cookware. We also have 2 levels of internet service available - we have our basic free option and an upgraded speed option. We apologize that the team did not explain our internet services at check in. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Bed was uncomfortable and small, bathroom was weird and didn't have any space to put toiletries. We didn't use the kitchen at all, mostly because the room was so barebones that we don't want to be there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you were not satisfied with the room. We are a limited service, value oriented hotel, designed for the extended stay guest. Thank you for giving us a try and hope to see you again in the future should the need arise.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I spent a year at this wonderful hotel. Excellent cleaning, friendly staff, very clean. If I had a complaint it was handled quickly, efficiently, and the staff always said hello and had smiles with every interaction.
I will stay here again anytime I am in the area and am encouraged to try this chain wherever I am.
Thank you to the great staff.

Room Tip: I prefer first floor rooms and had very little noise.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy to hear that the staff was able to handle any request and that you found our facility clean. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Comfortable and clean, with ample space in the room and bright white linens. After staying in several hotels on a road trip south, this one seemed to stand out as having been intelligently designed such the the room was cleanable, functional, and comfy.

Why aren't all hotel rooms this great?

Room Tip: You can ask to be near the laundry room, but you may hear someone drying their sneakers all night long....KerKlunk, KerKlunk....
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in Grand Junction. We are happy to hear that you found the property to be clean, functional, and comfy. Our priority is clean rooms with great service and I am glad that we were able to deliver. Thanks for staying with Woodspring Suites - Grand Junction. We hope to see you again during future travels.