“Chicken Korma!”

Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2015

That's all I can say! The rest of the good is really, really good, but the Chicken Korma will knock your socks off! Be wary, when ordering the other food, of the heat....their heat scale is different than what most of us are used to and if you order it hot, it will come....HOT, like a sticker. So tame it down a little and enjoy the meal.

1  Thank gjleo049

Reviewed 16 June 2015

all right, they didn't know what to make of a service dog, but some eateries don't. Then I ate the most incredible Pakistani lamb dish. The chef looked proud as he should be. Maybe clean the bathrooms a bit and don't look so shocked when a working dog cones to visit. I'll be back as Arnold Schwarzzzzzzz says, Gracie

2  Thank Gracie B
Reviewed 7 June 2015

I would give this place 6 stars if I could. If you like delicious Indian cuisine, eat here! The vegetarian combo plate is wonderful.

1  Thank Max8000
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

In town for a mountain bike race and my traveling partner recommended this. So off we went!
I have never eaten Nepali food but I saw spicy and I was good to go! Service was fast, restaurant comfortable and we didn't do much talking after the food was served which is a good sign of very tasty food!
If you are in Grand Junction and desire a bit of very tasty food make a stop and enjoy!

2  Thank Azphojo
Reviewed 26 May 2015

We had dinner here a few weeks ago. What a pleasant surprise. It was in the downtown area. The food was delicious and the service was very good. Prices are quite reasonable. Like most old downtown buildings that have high ceilings , it was noisey and hard to talk to one another. Loved the Naan bread. Order the Nepalese food, it is better than the Indian food. Will go there again.

2  Thank Fred B