Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Junction
Econo Lodge Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 69
EconoLodge
Candlewood Suites Grand Junction NW(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 166
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$ 152
US$ 130
Residence Inn
US$ 143
  • Breakfast included
US$ 141
Grand Junction Palomino Inn(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
Days Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
Priceline
US$ 100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
All reviewshi expressgluten free muffinscinnamon rollsmesa mallroom was cleannext morninghotel is locatedparking lotnice hotellate at nightwould stay here againking roomgas stationstayed nightsexcellent staychecking intop floor
Reviewed 6 May 2011

We had spent a week in Utah and stopped here for last night. This place was not the cleanest and the most expensive of all the places we had stayed. I had to try and not think about how dirty the bedspreads, carpet and chair might be. We were tired and ready to stop driving for the day or else we wouldn't have stayed. The pool also didn't look clean in addition to being too small to swim laps. I got up in the morning not expecting to eat the breakfast included but the food and eating area didn't look bad so we ate it and survived :-)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Chose this Hotel after staying in many other HIE's This one did not meet standards of others.Stayed 3 nights with my son (8yrs) on a visit to family. Beds were very uncomfortable for such a new Hotel. Pool room had extremely strong chemical odor and burned our eyes.
We were locked out the 2nd night, Oh we only had you for 1 night was the response. We were booked for 3 nights. No WiFi in rooms but stated as such in brochure and advertisement. Had to call 800# to get the Ethernet to even work as front desk couldn't help us
I would not recommend this particular hotel, although it was close mall, restaurants and interstate.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2011

Clean, quiet, friendly staff. Breakfast area clean and well-maintained. Staff helped us find the post office and had good recommendations for restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elphaba
Reviewed 14 October 2010

If we hadn't opened the curtains the next morning we would not have known. The room was fine but, expensive. We stopped one exit too soon; there were a ton of hotels to choose from. I have driven this route enough I should have known better.

The desk clerk was all business and I was travel weary so I wasn't happy about $120. We just busted out laughing when we woke up and expected to see the beautiful Rocky Mountains out our window and were greeted with a disgusting car dump!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2009

My mom and I did a weekend Christmas shopping trip to Grand Junction since we have cousins there. And since my job gives me a discount rate, we stayed here. Smelled VERY nice, comfortable beds, nice flat screen TV, nice bathroom, nice decor, friendly front desk staff, nice looking breakfast area. I was impressed. (We ate at the Black Bear restaurant for breakfast instead)

The ONLY issue was that the heavy white curtain right against the window did NOT cover the entire window. If you pulled it over to the right, about 6" was open on the left, and vice versa. The outer curtain did not pull in, and we had only the sheers covering that area. Luckily, we were on the 4th floor so weren't too concerned. But if we had been on the first floor, i would have asked for a different room, praying this was only a problem in our room.

If it wasn't for the discount I was able to get because of my job, this room would have been too expensive for me. It's price was about $109 before taxes, I believe, before my discount.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends