Motel 6 Grand Junction
Econo Lodge Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

US$ 124
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

Residence Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$ 143
US$ 129
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

US$ 113
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
La Quinta
Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 132
US$ 120
CandlewoodSuites
Junction West RV Park and Storage(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 33
US$ 32
US$ 100
Columbine Motel(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
All reviewsfit the billrental carroom was clean and comfortablewould stay here againairport
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Traveled from Denver to Grand Junction at night and wanted to make sure I did not have to sleep in the car.
Booked this motel from my cell phone while my grand son was driving.
This is not the best Motel 6 I have visited but it was a good resting place for the night.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I rented for winefest and was embarrassed by our lodging so I sprang for massages in town for my friends. It would've been cheaper if I'd just rented somewhere nice. The bathroom door didn't really close, the bedspreads looked like something from my childhood (the tv too), no lotion/shampoo/conditioner. It was super dated, zero amenities, and plain. I really do have low standards when it comes to motels, but this was bad. No lobby, no decor in the room, thin and old juvenile bedspreads, no landscaping. There was a pool, though, which seemed fine.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

If you just need a place to sleep and shower, this fills the bill nicely. Nothing fancy, pretty basic but how ritzy do you need unless you plan to hang out in your room all day. I especially appreciate that this is in walking distance to the GJ airport and Motel 6 will allow you to leave your car in their lot during your travel. They even allowed me to leave my car there once when I wasn't even renting a room from them! That's exceptional service!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Was happy to get a room in town. A dispute a check-in as to whether the booking.com price included the second person. I relented and paid the extra $6. I may follow up with booking.com as I have their conformation saying the reservation was for 2 people. Moved into the room and noted the AC was on full blast and the window all the way open. I closed the window with difficultly as the bottom groove for the window was full of dirt and bugs. No carpeting on floor which works well for guests unlike myself traveling with pets. Unfortunately, it appears it is seldom mopped. The floor is dark with dried up spilled liquids, probably coffee. I wiped up some with a wet kleenex, but quickly lost motivation. I wore shoes while in the room. The bed was ok, not great. I would stay here again, but it would not be my first choice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, and quiet accommodations with an extremely friendly and helpful staff. Was late for AM coffee and they dug it back out for me. I consider myself a Motel 6 veteran and this was one my better stays.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo