“One Word... YUM!”
Review of Dream Cafe

Dream Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a new restaurant in Grand Junction, Colorado. It has reviews popping up on Google. I do not see that they have website.
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This place was hopping for breakfast. Get there early to avoid waiting. So many delicious choices like stuffed french toast! If you need a gluten free meal... look no further! We chose to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful day. I can't say enough about the Dream Cafe....just go!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Our family enjoyed Sunday brunch at Dream Cafe. The outside seating is completely covered by umbrellas, but the inside has plenty of charm too! (It's not just a "normal" restaurant.) They gave my son wiki sticks to play with before our food came, which was a nice touch beyond the traditional crayons/paper. Our food was delicious (and they were totally accommodating on a special side dish request). Even my son's Mac and cheese was great! Our waitress was helpful and pleasant. Absolutely try this place out!!!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Really enjoyed breakfast and lunch here. Good food! Service is pretty good too. Often very busy.....says everything!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I had no idea how pretty Dream Cafe is - I was thinking "cafe" not "dream", I guess. Colors are lovely, the tables are modern but comfortable and the draped cloth on the ceiling gave an airy look to the whole place.

We went for breakfast and had to wait briefly for a booth to be cleaned - lucky us. After we were seated there was always a line.

We had a very nice waiter - Zach. He was friendly and very helpful with our choices. He answered all my (many) questions.

I had Eggs Benedict (just the plain version) and it was very good. The eggs were nicely poached on grilled English muffins. The ham was thin sliced and then put on the grill to get a better flavor and texture. The hollandaise was good restaurant hollandaise (I know it isn't as good as freshly made from melted butter and lemon juice carefully beaten in to egg yolks over a double boiler - but who does that).

My husband had the tofu scramble (ed peppers, onion, mushrooms & fresh herbs with Dream Potatoes sourdough toast). It was amazing - and we both loved it. Neither of us are vegan - but it was nice to see this on the menu. Ours had asparagus in it as well. Seriously - a hit and we will have it again (and try to recreate it at home).

Whoever is on the grill knows what they are doing. Anything that was on the grill was perfect: the English Muffin, the ham, the tofu, and the potatoes. All benefited from their time on the grill. So many places rush the potatoes, don't bother to grill the tofu - and the ham was the biggest winner. The grilling is what made those eggs Benedict so good.

Zach told us that the strawberry jam for the toast was not only made in house - it was made in house every day!! So fresh and tasty. Get a side of fruit when you go - it is a nice sized serving of multiple fresh fruits. I envied every one that went by.

1  Thank Rita B
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious. The device was kind. They were closing as we sat down (early afternoon) so the place was empty. Would recommend!