All reviews red rocks beds were comfortable breakfast room stay there again nice hotel waffles a great stay front desk staff convenient location staff was friendly shuttle denver sofa ave cereal highway proximity
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a little old, and the rooms are a bit dated, but there’s microwave, fridge and I had a coffeemaker that didn’t work. Compared to the price you pay, I think the hotel is ok.
The free Continental breakfast is ok.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Let me start with this. THIS IS A NON SMOKING FACILITY! I just mention it because you may miss it. It is in your face above the counter in massive 1 foot letters, in the corridor, your room and where ever they found place to stick it on. Clear. I dont smoke.
It is almost impossible to decorate with so little taste as they do in Baymont Hotels. Wow. They win gold, silver and bronze for taste. And than the breakfast. Why on earth is everything served on plastic plates, forks, knives, spoons and seems everything you want to eat only feed the Obese People? Why is there, apart from a bit of fruit, noting healthy? Nothing that is natural??
Ok, is it that bad? No, To be honest not. All the Baymont Hotels we have visited are simple, ok, not to fancy and fairly cheap. They offer a (good) bed, basic facilities and reasonable service. Not more, a bit less.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced ! Very comfortable, absolutely no odors! Hard to get in and out of - we’re traveling with a trailer so parking is kinda tight. It’s feet away from the quality inn. Rooms have nice refrigerator, tv, ac, windows that semi open, couch, desk and coffee maker. Lobby is nice. Staff is nice. All was good during our stay! No complaints!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2018

I find it amazing that Wyndham would even allow this hotel to carry their name. Rooms are outdated and bathroom moldy. Saw huge rats running around outside at night and the lady that checked us in (Lavern or something like that, real skinny girl) was rude as can be. Was told by night guy it was the owners daughter. Breakfast is basically garbage and no staff was in a uniform so you could not tell who was customer or employee. Hot tub was broke and pool very murky. I have seen better places on Colfax! Even the beds were stained and broke down and stained damp sheets were on my bed YUCK!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Bella S
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I wish I would have looked on Trip adviser prior to booking this place. $80.00 hotel room through Expedia with a $150.00 “incidentals” deposit. “WTF??” Regardless if the room is clean ... that’s the bare minimum requirement in my opinion. $150.00’s though???? Seriously? We had to stay regardless since the NIN concert is just down the road and we drove in from out of town. On a side note, the desk guy offered the shuttle service for $20.00 per person one way. GTFOH with that... price gouge much?

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple