All reviews first floor a great place to stay highway microwave colorado pillows
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The rooms are dirty!! Lamp shades have stains on them, holes in furniture, remotes are taped together. Drive way entrance was horrible to navigate. Sharing the pool with the hotel next door bc there's was down. Next to the hotel the out of business restaurant had used discarded couches in the lot. Staff seemed to live there and just used the front lobby as there own personal living room. It's sad to say I've had better experience at a motel 6!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shanin s
Ray A, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Golden - Denver West - Federal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Guest I am sorry you did not like your stay but I can assure you no staff lives at the property and as far as the closed down restaurant next door we have no control over it and have contacted the owners about it twice to clean it up but again it is out of our hands

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I agree that the front desk people (non-managers) that I spoke to were very friendly, but...
It is simplest just to list the problems: First, I needed a new room apon arrival because my initial room was dirty. Then, there were several days when housekeeping did not take the old towels, make up the bed, or take out the trash. I had to have my key rekeyed twice during my stay after making it to my room with my arms full. The best part was when I needed to manually turn the water off to the toilet because it was about an inch from overflowing. There was also a stain on the floor. Their attempt to compensate me for the difficulties were minimal.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Wynniesyl

Dear Wynnie as I stated on the Choice web site the stain you speak of was from a previous guest that spilled red dye and it will not come up and the carpet cant be replaced until the busy season ends. We did offer you Rewards points which you declined and after maintenance snaked the toilet they found excessive amounts of toilet paper in the line.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

It is a little difficult to get to. All the necessary amenities in the room as expected, though I was not impressed with the four small, lumpy pillows nor the overall lack of attention to detail on cleanliness. I appreciated the day shift front desk clerk's efficiency and welcoming demeanor although it felt like I had to sign too many forms at check in. Rooms were good size, windows open for fresh air and breakfast was decent. There was a bit of a sewage smell in the bathroom off and on the whole time I was there that I meant to mention to them.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

After having difficulty finding the driveway, we finally made it to the hotel. The front desk clerk was very nice, that's about as positive as I can get. Once we opened the door to our room, a huge waft of old food hit us. It was so strong that we both were nauseas. I walked into the room to see if I could find the problem, but all I found was a bed halfway made with extremely wrinkled sheets and a massive red stain on the floor.
We went back downstairs to ask for another room. The clerk was nice about it and
understood.
Our second room was on the 3rd floor. This one didn't smell, however there was what appeared to be blood smeared on the wall. The shower faucet was broken and the AC didn't work very well.
Glad we only spent one night here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Charlotte D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Golden - Denver West - Federal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Becky I am sorry about the issues you encountered and they are unacceptable and I hope you accept our apology

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The room is larger than most hotels. Great hot breakfast. Indoor pool and hot tub. The guests at this hotel are allowed to use the fitness room at the adjacent hotel. There are plenty of restaurants nearby including one on either side of the hotel. The hotel staff was very helpful addressing any questions and needs I had. Stephanie, Mark, Charlotte, Quevette and Jean were all very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank accountant2017

Dear Guest I am happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again