Lowest prices for your stay
$204
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$204
Trip.com
$189
Hotels.com$204
Expedia.com$204
Lol.travel$239
1,246 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021

We will NEVER stay at this motel again. We have stayed at many La Quinta Inns and have never been charged for pets. They snuck in a $40 charge for our pets and never told us there would be a charge for our pets. I did not see the $40 charge until I had returned home. Check-in was a nightmare. It took 4 attempts to check in with unreasonable times to come back because the rooms were not ready and very rude personnel behind the desk. The morning lady was very nice, but the afternoon lady was very rude and would not help us in any way to give us the room we requested. We never ate there so I can't comment on that.

Room tip: Don't stay here and you will be dollars ahead.
Date of stay: August 2021
La Quinta Inn Glenwood Springs, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites By Wyndham Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

I would like to extend my gratitude for your honesty which best describes an experience that did not exceed your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, & rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem in regards to our front desk staff to prevent any future occurrences.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2021

First of all, you are very fortunate to have the wonderful staff you have working at the Glenwood Springs La Quinta Inn... front desk, housekeeping, breakfast cooks, maintenance. All excellent, knowledgeable, and helpful.
However, the ADA room 420 was very inaccessible. Starting with the King bed... it was so soft that even after changing positions- five or six times during our first night- I woke up scarcely able to move my right arm for several hours. I have post-polio and use a wheelchair and the extremely soft bed was a nightmare for me. Also, why does Wyndham insist on super high beds in their ADA room? Like many wheelchair users, I cannot stand up, so a 30+ inch bed is incredibly difficult for me to climb onto. I have stayed in Wyndham hotels in other places including Kona in Hawaii, Baymont in Cortez, and the Wyndham Days Inns in Chambers AZ, and in each place, I have had to request a roll-away bed in order to be able to sleep. Here's the standard you should follow in your ADA rooms: "All beds (including the railings, box spring, and mattress) within a mobility accessible (ADA) room should be no higher than 23” and no lower than 17” above the floor surface. This range is compliant with the proposed International Building Code- American National Standards Institute (IBC-ANSI) recommendation." Now for the bathroom. We had maintenance check the height of the sink, which I could barely reach. it measured 35 1/2" high. Here is the ADA standard: "To meet ADA guidelines, sinks shouldn't be mounted higher than 34 inches from the floor, and they should have a knee clearance of 27 inches high, 30 inches wide, and 11 to 25 inches deep. You also need a clear floor space and insulated pipes under the sink." You are in violation of the ADA. The toilet seat was just barely ADA compliant but the seat itself was of cheap plastic and I was afraid it would break apart at any moment while in use. The toilet did not meet the ADA requirements of space between the toilet and the wall on one side and the sink cabinet facing the toilet. The configuration of the toilet space was so tight that my elbows kept rubbing against the toilet paper rack on one side and the useless grab bar on the other side. The grab bar by the toilet was used as a towel rack.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We have read all that you have to share with us, and we wish to extend our sincerest apologies for the matter. I personally will bring this to the attention to our new management team. Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we wish to make the necessary changes to better serve our future guests in accordance to ADA standards.

With the utmost appreciation,
Jennifer Lugo
Night Auditor
La Quinta Inn & Suites GWS
gws.frontdesk@coloradohospitality.com
970.945.2500

Reviewed 1 October 2021

This property has good potential, but has issues that would be easily addressed. It's a terrific location and the 'bones' of the property are very good. Our room was generally good, but there were pieces of the baseboard that were missing, making it look shoddier than it should have. We were charged a $25 pet fee with city tax on top of that - making the cost for having a pet almost $30. This is outrageous compared to most La Quinta properties which have no pet fee whatever. To add insult to injury, the 'pet area' was a patch of rock cobble that was hard for a human to walk on, let alone a pet - totally unacceptable. The common areas of the property looked well worn, with torn wallpaper and holes in the walls. On the whole, a pretty dismal showing for a national brand that usually has quality properties. The breakfast was good and they seemed to have a good sense of COVID protocols, although hardly any quests were masked.

Room tip: It's four stories, so upper floors are probably quieter. Get a room away from I-70 if you are noise sensitive.
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Pete B

We have read all that you have to share with us, and we wish to extend our sincerest apologies for the matter. Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we wish to make the necessary changes to better serve our future guests--including our furry best friends!

Reviewed 28 September 2021

There are many other places to stay in Glenwood Springs, pick one of those! Messed up reservations, terrible room even with early reservations made, TV was a joke, and room was SUPER small with terrible location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It saddens us to hear that you did not sleep well during your stay with us. We are most appreciative of your honest feedback, and we shall do our best to make changes in order to exceed our future guests' expectations. Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel.

Best Wishes.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

If cleanliness, great beds and incredibly friendly staff is important, this La Quinta is a homerun!! I'm 65 years old and traveled for work 3-5 days a week for 38 years!! A high rating from me is huge!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
La Quinta Inn Glenwood Springs, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites By Wyndham Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2021

Thank you for your positive feedback!
-Ariana