Glenwood Suites
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
US$ 174
US$ 165
Courtyard
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
US$ 171
Hampton.com
Caravan Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 121
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
US$ 213
US$ 196
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
BestWestern.com
US$ 250
US$ 241
Hanging Lake Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 286
US$ 273
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
US$ 243
TripAdvisor
All reviewsunderground parkingwafflesacross the streetdairy queenfront deskthe riverfull kitchenset of bunk bedsquality innfree breakfastflat screenhot springshot itemswould stay againbedroom suitecomfortable bedhot breakfast
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The staff at this hotel was very kind, courteous, hospitable, and professional! Room was large and very comfortable with very comfortable beds! Great breakfast offered including eggs, and meats...Location of hotel is only about an hour and a half from Aspen and Snowmass. Great location, near town. Highly Recommend!! Hotel is also close to Glenwood Springs Caverns...something you cannot miss and must see to believe! They are beautiful! And if you have time, we recommend you visit the little town of Glenwood Springs and "Hotel Colorado", which has much history, including where president's such as Howard and Roosevelt stayed, and the famous Molly Brown from Titanic, and Doc Holiday, etc. It has much history to offer...we suggest if you have time, ask for a tour of the hotel. Also, ask about the history of the cross on the hill, seen in the night!

Room Tip: All are nice rooms!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I Googled hotels in Glenwood Springs and happened upon this hotel. The photos of the pool area drew me to it immediately. I looked up prices and almost booked online, but decided to call the hotel directly. Solomon was so friendly and didn't even laugh when I asked silly questions, like if there was a separate admission fee to the pool, lol. (From the photos online it looked like a mini-water park, and I wanted to be sure there were no surprise costs.) Really the phone call sealed the deal for us due to the friendly customer service Solomon offered. The three days & two nights we stayed went much the same- I felt like a valued guest and was treated like one.

My children (ages 7, 5, and 3) looooooved the pool. It was a teensy bit chilly for me but they didn't care. They have a large hot tub that children are welcome in as well, so they spent a lot of time hopping back and forth while I watched from the hot tub. The waterslide & pool kept them entertained for hours.

The room was very spacious for a "double queen" with a pull-out sofa bed. Lots of floor space. Good bathroom size, too. Though the room wasn't luxurious, it was immaculately clean which means everything! You know what I'm talking about: one gross clue of sloppy housekeeping is likely to ruin your stay, even in a 5-star accommodation.

We loved the Adventure Cavern mountain town! It was definitely chilly and had snow on the mountain (November 22), so if you travel around this time pack snow boots and gloves if you plan on visiting this attraction. The views were breathtaking, and the tram ride alone would be worth a visit (especially with the 50% off coupons the hotel gives you). We opted to do the alpine coaster, 4-D "movie' and laser tag and our children loved it. I'm not sure teenagers would love the inside activities as much as our younger ones did, though. Going early in the morning mean we had the alpine coaster almost to ourselves, hint hint. Get the unlimited pass if you're going to do it (we thought we'd just do the tram ride but quickly changed our minds after going down the coaster once).

If you're looking for a luxurious getaway as a couple, I'm not sure this is what you want. But for our family, it was PERFECT. We are so happy that we chose Hotel Glenwood Springs and definitely recommend it to other families. I cannot say enough about the customer service and would come back again!!

Room Tip: End of hall room was great. Request a sofa bed if you have 3+ kids.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I stay here for business once a month or so. It is a great hotel, especially for the price. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable. I love the beds and always get a good night's sleep. The fitness center is well equipped too. Rooms have flat screen TV with cable and on demand. The channel selection is great.

They have a complimentary cocktail reception in the evening with one free drink. The breakfast is pretty good with egg patties and sausage for hot items. It is a little tight in the breakfast area for seating.

There is a train that goes by several times during the night across the river so it can be a little loud. The rooms on that side of the hotel have a nice view of the mountains though.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason P
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Stayed one nite 9-20-11, Super clean room, great bed, Breakfast was included and super, make your own waffels, eggs, and all the normal stuff incuding really good coffee. Staff was VERY helpful at front desk, Would stay again, great value for the price. Work out room, Pool is across the street so if you need a pool that is not real swift, I dont use the pool so it was no big deal considering all the other EXCELLENT things at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Booked this hotel last minute to pick up airline miles. Was not a mistake. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. There was no freezer in the refrigerator in the room and we had been freezing extra bottles of water to keep food cold during our travels. The girl on the front desk (no name tag so I cannot tell you who) said they could put the bottles in their freezer and keep them over night for us. Worked perfect. Asked for an upgrade and got it at no extra charge. From a standard room to executive. Not that much price differential but was a very spacious room. Both wired and wireless internet available. Was Comcast and was excellent. VERY fast unlike most other "High speed internet". Had a managers party from 5-7, one drink free (beer, wine or soft drink) and snacks.
Breakfast could have been better. Preformed "scrambled" eggs and sausage patties. Waffles. Calling it a deluxe breakfast was a stretch. I am not as picky as my wife so I managed fine, she was not happy.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family