“Three words: Tempura Fried Cheesecake!”
Review of Zheng Asian Bistro

Zheng Asian Bistro
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The concept for Zheng is simple. Combine the service and atmosphere of a local neighborhood bistro with food built around the ancient art of wok fired cuisine. With a commitment to using only farm fresh ingredients and a dedication to quality, Zheng has become the go to choice for pan asian cuisine in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. See you soon, The Zheng Asian Bistro Team
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My husband and I ate here for an early dinner. The waiter was friendly, the food was delivered really quickly, and was reasonably priced. They have a very wide range of food options, so anyone should be able to find something they like. If you love cheesecake, I would strongly recommend trying the Tempura Fried Cheesecake...it was amazing! I would come back here again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Wife's Birthday had an excellent time. Patrick , Barkeep ROCKS!! Master Chef Zheng is to die for. Awesome eats. Don't miss this one!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate there on a Sat.night. Without reservations there was not a long wait. We chose it by reviews we read, when looking for a restaurant in Glenwood Springs. They served a bowl of Edamane as a free appetizer which we really liked and pleasantly surprised. The servers were great and knowledgeable. I had their version of Pad Thai with a combo of meats and shrimp, it was a generous serving as I took home half. It was delicious with the peanut sauce (altho a little less sauce would be better).
My husband had the Lo Mein Combo and said it was hands down the best lo mein
He'd ever had!. We also found a great Riesling wine there..Snoqualmie Naked Riesling! We will definitely go back next time we are there.

Mike M, Owner at Zheng Asian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Wow, that is why we do this:) To have something be the "best they ever had" and a new discovery...we are so happy you enjoyed your experience! See you next time.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We were visiting Colorado and were in the area. Brother recommended this place and we've eaten there already 3 times in the same week. Whether you are a local or from out of town, at least try it once; especially, when they are not too busy in the afternoon. Very good food and my fussy wife kept telling me to revisit.

Thank you for the amazing review!!! 3 times in one week is a great compliment. Thank you for sharing.

Mike

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Easy to find in the Glenwood Springs mall west of town. Cute place on a 2 block main street area. No wait on a Sunday afternoon, wait staff pleasant and attentive. Price was what I expected, had chicken, broccoli entree that was good. Soy beans as complimentary appetizer was the best I"ve ever eaten. Didn't know they could taste so good. Nice pleasant restaurant and meal.

Thank you for the amazing review! I am glad we could be part of your Sunday afternoon :)

Cheers,