“Wish this was in my town”

Daily Bread Restaurant
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 9
Cuisines: American, Polish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This place is good!
The service was great, just a little wait but well worth it.
My wife and I headed out on our own for breakfast and found the Daily Bread.
We ordered Eggs Benedict and blueberry pancakes and both were delicious.
The blueberry pancakes came with a blueberry compote to top them which just made the meal.
Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Geoff R

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We came here for a good, filling breakfast, and were not disappointed. Great selection and service. Highly recommend.

1  Thank CM410
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great food and great staff! We make sure we go there whenever we visit our son in CO :)
Portions are plentiful and so tasty. The variety of menu selections is unsurpassed by other restaurants we have been to.

1  Thank grandma652015
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Stopped in here for breakfast before catching the train. Located right downtown on Grand Ave The food was excellent and the coffee was endless. Great place to start your day.

1  Thank Suznavick
Reviewed 25 June 2017

My parents and daughter went for breakfast and they loved it. We all went back the next day, but I missed out on breakfast. Ordered the club sandwich and salad it was the best food I had in Glenwood. Dad got the potato pancakes and I got a bite, so delicious! Solid food and good customer service!

1  Thank Briana W