“No pets allowed.”

Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
“No pets allowed.”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I wanted to stay here but was not able because I had a dog with me. Price seems right.

• Stayed February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We stayed at ths hotel on our way to San Diego, and they put us in a 2 bed room (all one beds were sold out and they charged us for a 1 bed), and it was nice enough. The breakfast was good, and we thought it was a good value. We stayed there on our way back home to Kansas City two nights ago, and they put us on the second floor with one bed which we requested, and it was not so nice. The room was not level as far as the floor, the bed was sinking in the middle, and it was not the same experience. The people working at the hotel are friendly and we asked for an extra hour for checkout which they accomodated. The room we stayed at was 220, and I would not recommend it. I would ask for a 2 bed room and pay the difference..

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I have stayed in this motel off and on for three
years in my construction bussiness while working
on the road, and I can honestly say, this motel
has the greatest value, great personel, great
continental breakfast, clean and comfortable
rooms.

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank goldencoWalt
Reviewed 23 October 2011

The price attracted me and my boyfriend on a cross country trip. The woman at the front desk, Mary, was very pleasant upon check-in. Once in the room, however, the pleasant experience immediately ended. The bathroom had clearly not been cleaned as there was urine all over the toilet and hair in the sink. During our travels we have become quite aware that noise travels at these places but you could hear EVERYTHING at this place. Very noisy. On the plus side, when we complained to Mary the following day she gave us two free day passes to the hot springs.

• Stayed October 2011
tessColorado, Manager at Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge, responded to this review, 25 October 2011
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you experienced some flaw in your stay, as there are no excuses for housekeeping to not clean the bathroom properly. I was able to address and correct the issues with my staff.
When the problem was brought to my attention I offered to move you to another room or have one of our staff come and correct the problem and you declined both.

Mary Koziol
Cedar Lodge Motel
Manager
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I have stayed many nights at this motel and it has only gotten better with improvements such as the pool indoors, the breakfast, the three barbeque facilities and the upgrade of the grounds and beds. Prices are great and every time the staff is friendly and rooms are clean. I feel like it is home away from home in a way and I would recommend it to anyone, especially families.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business