“Be careful getting in”

Add it.
Jimmy Johns
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Came here after dark in February. Pretty weird getting in the parking lot. Be careful. I do like Jimmy Johns food. The place was clean, and they handed me my sandwich before I even paid. Pretty Fast! Very good sandwiches. But the music is really loud and obnoxious.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

First the food- The bread was okay, but nothing special. Could only get lettuce,tomato and onion for veggies at no extra cost?

Second the facility- If you like noise, both from the loud music and from the employees bantering and shouting at each other, then you might want to eat here. We went there during lunch time, so why do they have employees mopping all of the floors and restocking the chips during their rush time? At least the bathroom was clean.

Third the staff- the young man that took our order was polite and patient, but the young lady mopping the floor made me feel like I was intruding and I was in HER way.

We were NOT impressed and next time we'll go to Subway, besides they have a bigger selection of sandwiches and complimentary condiments than Jimmy Johns.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Sandwiches are ok, but don't stack up to other shops in Glenwood. They do deliver, which is good. I find the bread to be too plain and bland.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

After figuring out Amtrak on the way up, we decided to have Jimmy John's deliver to our hotel prior to our shuttle ride back to Amtrak a few days later. It was so nice to have a fresh made sandwich on our journey back home, and delivered to our "door". Thanks Jimmy John, this was our 2nd time ordering before leaving Glenwood Springs. Last time we stopped 1/2 way to Denver for a picnic and a stretch. Merry Christmas.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

we had a large order to go was waiting for us when i got there it was affordable quick and delicious