Open today: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
So Many Laughs!

It's hard to described what was the best part of the show because it was all so awesome. My... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Z9335FHbarbarar
Rifle, United States
A night of fun!

A very enjoyable experience full of great food, cocktails, wonderful staff and lots of laughter. An... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 61.99
from US$ 75.20
from US$ 42.99
More Info
All reviews local restaurants talented cast christmas show all ages entire cast cheeks hurt great fun performers spins performance comedy audience stage material skit jokes performed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Be ready to have sore ribs after you attend. It is always hilarious. We have been numerous times & it is always fun. The COVID related pieces were great. We took friends that had not attended before. They loved it!! What a great break from our tough life’s.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021

A great time! They amazingly have your laughing at COVID! Our 3 year old and 9 year old kids were spell bound by the singing and dancing, even if they didn't get all the jokes.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Absolutely wonderful experience. My partner & I visited from Denver to take in the show for Valentine's Day, and we didn't quite know what to expect, but the folks at the Vaudeville do it all. From leading you to your seats, preparing and serving food and drinks, performing all night, and cleaning it all up, the sheer amount of work they put into your experience is incredible, and with such positivity and enthusiasm. The food was delicious, the show was HILARIOUS, and we couldn't stop laughing. Plus, they were SO COVID conscious in seating, performing, mask mandating, you name it; it felt safe and conscientious the entire time. My partner lamented that it was over for the whole last song. We can't wait to get to come back and experience the Vaudeville again in the future.

1  Thank E372WIrachelm
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

We are locals and always enjoy this show. This one was especially funny and relatable with all the COVID related skits. Funny, safe and relevant!

1  Thank shantic2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I’ve been to a few vaudeville shows in the past and this show was a real fun blast. The performances are exceptional and it’s clear that the cast is engaged and excited to make people laugh. It truly is worth an evening with friends or family. I’ve wanted to get to this show for a few years and I’m glad I finally did. The humor is engaging and suitable for all audiences.

If you’re planning on traveling to Glenwood, you should definitely add this to the bucket list.

Date of experience: January 2021