“If you love burgers!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: Great Burgers Cooked To Order
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We ate here for the first time and were pleasantly surprised at the selections. They offer a choice of several meats. I chose the double elk burger and my wife chose the single beef burger. The burgers were larger than I expected and next time I'll have a single instead of the double. The milk shake was as good as I've had anywhere. The service was a little slow, but they were busy and we didn't mind waiting at a table outside. We go to Glenwood Springs often and will certainly add this restaurant to our list of places to eat.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We visited twice. First time was for me to grab some breakfast. Sign says all day breakfast drive thru. We arrived at 11:30 and breakfast was no longer being served. I ordered a custom wrap and received a burger. It was great but I really didn't want the bun. We went back for dinner next day because my burger was so good. We both ordered custom elk burgers. Mine was made to order but husband's had onions he requested not to have. The meat was overcooked.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

If you are into greasy burger joints then this is your place. It even has a drive through. Serving burgers mostly and a few other items like and chicken and fish sandwiches. This place is inexpensive burger joint that even has a drive through. Lots of outside seating no indoor seating. They do accept credit cards.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

A little disappointed in this spot! It had all the promise of a fun retro burger spot but wow did the service fall short. When I got to the window, the previous customers were even talking about the rudeness and the gentleman slammed the order window in my face. I just about left but my stomach won as I was starving! Burger was decent and fries were good. Not good enough for me to come back though...

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Wait was 40 minutes for 2 burgers and a Large order of fries that cost $15 + and the burger wasn't cooked thorughly.. There is only seating outside - no bathrooms! Then 2 hours later I had an unpleasant "rumble in the jungle" looking for a toilet on my way to Vegas! Don't eat here and if you do - remember you were warned! Look at all the other reviews online.....wished I had!

1  Thank vegasbound2018