“Excellent Service, Delicious food”
Review of GRIND

GRIND
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Please check out our facebook profile for our daily specials and pictures: can't post links on here but it is under Grind Glenwood. Thanks!
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Family lunch in July 2017 and we all cleared our plates. It was a phenomenal meal. If you're in Glenwood Springs and want a quick, reasonably priced meal at a clean restaurant, give Grind a go, you will not regret it. Plenty of options for beers as well.

1  Thank Jason B
Mike M, Owner at GRIND, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for the amazing review!!!! Be sure to stop by for Happy Hour next time you are in town. Get a fresh craft on draft and a snack for $8.00.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Excellent burgers and frys. I did not like the roasted brussel sprouts (too sweet) but the double patty Richie Burger was really good.

Mike M, Owner at GRIND, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Can't go wrong with with 2 fresh ground, grass fed, brisket, short rib and chuck patties. Smashed and seared on the griddle.... UMMMMMMMMMMM....

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Who doesnt like a good burger?? This place has lots of differerent option for whatever style of burger you are into (beef, pork, chicken, lamb etc). They also have lots of beer options from all over the US.

I went with the 1/4 lb Richie's Lunch, the smoked provolone sold me. I skipped the fries for a choice of cole slaw, which was also very good and unlike any slaw I have had before.

Only two complaints: 1) sides are extra, fries are not included 2) they charged me $1.00 for two sides of ranch for my gf's fries which seems ridiculous, but whatever.

I would go back here again

1  Thank Brad44650
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food was really good. I got the onion rings and buffalo burger and a great chocolate shake. Our server, Danny, was fantastic with my family and made this a great experience. I would recommend this restaurant for couples or families. Nice job, Grind!

1  Thank HLMcG
Mike M, Owner at GRIND, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! I will pass this on to Danny.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited one of our friends and he recommended grind. It was more than what we expected. I was skeptical about the blackened chicken salad with avocado & pick & it was AMAZING. My boyfriend got a burger and it was definitely one of the best he's ever had. We also noticed a man going to each table & asking how everything was as well as bussing tables so we asked if he was the manager. Turns out he was one of the co owners! We told him how much we enjoyed the food and that we would write a hell of a review. It's nice to see someone taking pride in their work! 10/10 would recommend!

Mike M, Owner at GRIND, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Wow, Thank You.

We do take pride in what we do. There is nothing better than taking care of happy, appreciative people, like you.

See you next time,