“Across the street from the Amtrak station”
Review of The Pullman

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cooper
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Food was very good. Enjoyed the deviled eggs, kale salad, and artichoke fritter salad. Dined al fresco while the train pulled in.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Carrie7980,

Glenwood Springs is a supper cool little spot. I am glad you were able to join us for lunch.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch there today! I had a delish turkey sandwich. Also, my mom enjoyed the gnocchi salad. We sat outside and it was pleasant.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Claire_bear_326,

Thanks for joining us with your mom. I am glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Fun restaurant spot with a hipster vibe.

Went for lunch- it was delicious. Loved the mulejito, it was a hot day and the cocktail was very refreshing. I had the steak salad, it was great. I love that they make their own bathrooms.

We sat on the patio, so unsure about the interior of the restaurant. Although, I went to the facilities and enjoyed looking at the various menus and awards on the wall in the hallway leading to the facilities.

I definitely encourage folks to stop by if they have an opportunity.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

937LucyDad,

Thank you for joining us for lunch.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

It was a slow start waiting on waitress. Nice portions and very filling. I had goat tacos that were great. My husband had a flat iron steak that was cooked medium rare per order.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Tina P,

Sorry for our lack of urgency. Please let us know if we are dragging or you need us to speed it along. We are always happy to comply.

cheers,

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great menu, super fresh and seasonal fare that is locally sourced. Stopped here after a 30mile bike ride and enjoyed hearty portions of healthy eats. Highly recommend.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

MNFamof5,

I sure you hope you had dessert after a 30 mile ride. You deserved it.