We stayed at the Homestead Denver Cherry Creek for two weeks while we waited for the closing date on our house. We picked Homestead for the moderate price, good location and reasonable reviews. While Im sure things could have been much worse my wife and I were very disappointed with our stay at Homeland. Upon checkin we were told that house keeping would be by weekly on Tuesday. Both weeks we were there they neglected to clean our room without constant reminders. Once they did come by they did a very poor job of cleaning. The WiFi had horrible signal strength even though we were only one room away from the main office and it was so slow that we essentially didn't really have internet. The main doors did really close without you slamming them so we were constantly woken up throughout the night by neighbors going in and out of rooms. To top it off the laundry facilities were not all that great and the dryers did really work. All in all we were very disappointed with our stay, and while we wont have the opportunity to stay at Homestead again since we now live in Denver we cannot recommend that anyone else stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale