When we went to the room, it had not been made up. The spread was turned down and stained, there was a pillow case sitting on the bed and there was only one pillow. We were given another room where there were cigarette butts in the heater, a coffee maker but no cups and the shelf in the closet was broken. In the room we rented for our kids, the cord for a lamp had been torn in half and someone had twisted the bare wires back together creating a real fire hazard. The latch on the door was broken. The stairs to the second floor were cracked and covered with cigarette butts. We would have moved to another place but the NCAA women's basketball final was that evening and there were no other available rooms. My advice is to avoid this hotel under any circumstances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale