mostly Clean, but...
got $60/night rate, hated to pay even that much. Desk staff is friendly and helpful
Sofa Sleeper was in deplorable condition, only a child under 10 could sleep on it because they wouldn't care of it's condition. No sheets or blanket is kept in the room, have to go to desk which one does not want to do at 10pm.
looked clean at first, but top of small fridge had grease mixed with dust, grime on the "woodwork" along floors, the cabinetry is falling apart.
Beds are uncomfortable, pillows are fluffy. Door to unit was hard to close and open as it did not fit the frame anymore - this is a serious safety/fire issue.
A/C doesn't cool well and filtering doesn't work as room gets stuffy after cooking.
Next to the best King Soopers in the state of CO (the only one to have a wine room), Target Superstore on the other side, Gunther Tooties (sp?) next to hotel, Mexican restaurant also. Glendale is a nice area to stay in even if the hotel isn't.
Busy street on north side of building.
Bus Stop nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale