Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I travel with my computer and my Latte machine..... these suites work well, are in acceptable condition and the staff is polite. Nice area, great restaurants!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 June 2011

Clean rooms, separated living quarters, it included a kitchen! We were travelling with a family of four with two under 4. And we searched for a reasonable priced hotel. Yes! This is the first hotel chain that I've found me "preferring" and willing to spend a few extra bucks for as the extra benefits like complimentary dinners and breakfast was a nice surprise! ...It's an obvious business traveler destination - as we saw many briefcases - however it worked for our family and budget as the money save on the two meals plus ability cook in our room was priceless.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2011

We enjoyed our comfortable stay in this extended stay property while visiting family in the area. Convenient location to shopping and eats. We had no problems with the property or amenities offered by the hotel. As in any hotel you may find some rude folks, who affect your stay.

Room Tip: Same building as the office was convenient.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2011

We stayed at the Homestead Denver Cherry Creek for two weeks while we waited for the closing date on our house. We picked Homestead for the moderate price, good location and reasonable reviews. While Im sure things could have been much worse my wife and I were very disappointed with our stay at Homeland. Upon checkin we were told that house keeping would be by weekly on Tuesday. Both weeks we were there they neglected to clean our room without constant reminders. Once they did come by they did a very poor job of cleaning. The WiFi had horrible signal strength even though we were only one room away from the main office and it was so slow that we essentially didn't really have internet. The main doors did really close without you slamming them so we were constantly woken up throughout the night by neighbors going in and out of rooms. To top it off the laundry facilities were not all that great and the dryers did really work. All in all we were very disappointed with our stay, and while we wont have the opportunity to stay at Homestead again since we now live in Denver we cannot recommend that anyone else stay there.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2010

The beds felt like box springs and when I went to the office to get more towels the door was locked. There were workers inside but they refused to open the door and insisted that I use the phone to get in. Well when i went to the phone it was almost completely destroyed and hanging out by the wires. I kept knocking on the door and they finally opened it for me. When I asked the man behind the counter for some towels he turned to me and said hes off duty. Period. No sorry or this person will help you. I asked the woman next to him and while i was waiting he just stood there waiting for papers to print.. I am very disappointed in this place. I would rather have slept in my car than at this place.

• Stayed: August 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek

Address: 4444 Leetsdale Dr, Glendale, CO 80246-1213 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Denver - Cherry Creek)
Region: United States > Colorado > Glendale
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Price Range: ₹ 5,488 - ₹ 9,190 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale