All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub next morning snow storm lake dillon summit county definitely stay here again fridge and microwave one night stay location is great summit stage main street groupon colorado tubs trail
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This is there mud season. We missing the snow storm by 2 days. It's a ok place to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Closed to I 70 so getting to the hotel and leaving in the morning was easy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
FriscoRamada, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Glad you had a good trip! Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 3 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I arrived Friday night after a long week. I checked priceline for rates but decided to try my luck on a low occupancy night. The manager gave me a $75/night deal. She was nice. The morning manager was very helpful and wanted me to enjoy breakfast. I had a bagel and cream cheese.

Rooms are efficient with minimal space to move around. I am fine with this as I am used to small rooms abroad. It's clean and has been remodeled. Only complaint is the remote in room 106 doesn't work well. You need to replace it. Aside from that easy fix, a pleasant quiet night.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for the feedback and the heads up on the remote! Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed here for one night, it was a Monday and I think I paid something around $79. The location is good in that it is close to I-70. I thought the room was really small, but they made pretty good use of the space and everything was in good shape in the room. I didn't find anything to be worn. Wifi worked well. The breakfast was typical. I am not typically a big fan of Ramada's, but this one was pretty nice and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

We would love to have you back, thanks for taking time to give us your feedback!