All reviews whole foods continental breakfast bagels hard boiled eggs stay there again no elevator budget hotel room was clean easy access exercise room front desk staff off the highway first floor nice place to stay each morning ski trip parking lot
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights because it was conveniently located, close to ski areas, the highway and shops/restaurants.

The double bed x 2 room was comfortable and clean and the hot tub was nice to have after a day of skiing.

We do have a complaint about the supposed breakfast included in the price. Uh, what Breakfast? There were only some cold boiled eggs, some stale looking plain bagels and that was about it. No coffee at all! Coffee maker but no coffee...or creamer or anything to go with it. To top it off, there was absolutely no one around at all to request assistance. It's always a nice touch when a hotel/motel has a separate coffee stand that offers coffee 24/7, just something to consider.

So, it's a toss up whether or not we would stay here again...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean with nice sized indoor pool. The hot tub is a bit small, but was nice. I give a 2 because of bad service. The day we checked in but, the man working the front desk was not courteous or friendly. He acted as though he wasn't engaged in his job. It actually looked like he was dozing at the front desk when we walked in. The toiletries in the room are cheap. Not enough shampoo and no conditioner. There was no lid on the toilet. The inside of the coffee maker was dirty where you pour water into it. The beds were a bit soft for our liking. The Continental breakfast was empty if coffee, milk, boiled eggs, and fruit. There was only one woman working the breakfast and front desk. She wasn't very friendly either. This hotel has real potential if they can get the service fixed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank eboen
Reviewed 8 March 2017

The Alpine Inn is an exceptional value for the Frisco / Breckenridge / Silverthorne area. I was pleasantly surprised that the low cost was still combined with high quality. Everything about the room was comfortable and relaxing. The rooms appear to be newly refurbished. There was no wear showing anywhere.

With my room being on the north side, I was very close to the Interstate and expected to hear semi trucks and traffic all night. Amazingly, the room was totally quiet! Completely noise-proof walls and windows. Wow.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank BVcouple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Have just returned to the UK after my 11th annual visit to Summit County and the Alpine Inn. Superb skiing, my Double Diamond Ticket stamped for another year!

The Alpine Inn is ideally situated for those without a car - a three minute walk from the main Summit County Bus Station providing free transportation to the surrounding ski areas.

My thanks to Bernadeta and her team for looking after me so well - welcoming staff, clean comfortable rooms, continental breakfast, restaurants and Wholefoods just around the corner. Excellent free WiFi with no password to remember.

I have already started saving up points for "Good Behaviour" to ensure my 2018 visit.

Andrew Smith

Room Tip: Upper floor, facing south for views of the Mountains
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Nice hotel / motel, quite away from Frisco Main street bars shops and restaurants. I would strongly suggest having a car if staying here. Rooms were modern, tidy, warm and quiet. Breakfast on offer was nice. But plastic plates cups and cutlery deffinatly brought the experience down. Front dest was helpful. Good to have microwave in rooms if u don't want to eat out every night. The pool seemed ok but we never used it. Very easy access to hwy to explore all the ski resorts. Good ski hire around the corner but make sure you hunt down discount coupons first. Good value for money if you want a motel room. But next time I think renting a Condo would work out better for us.

Room Tip: we asked for a quiet room and got one
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple