All reviews bagels continental breakfast hot tub fridge and coffee maker basic hotel room was clean based on tripadvisor reviews locally owned hotel short stay would stay here again coffee table ski hotel rustic feel great price sweet rolls after a long day small breakfast
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely an adorable, locally owned hotel. If you are looking for luxurious accommodations, then this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a homey, rustic place to stay, this place is a MUST! The rooms are adorable and very clean, the beds are queen sized and comfortable, there is a large mini fridge in the room as well as a coffee pot. There is a free limited breakfast with fresh, hot coffee. There is an AMAZING hot tub and sauna that you can soak in to ease your tired muscles. This hotel is easy access from I-70 and close to many places to eat and shop. There are chain hotels nearby, but if you want local at a very reasonable price, stay at the Summit Inn. I would highly recommend it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Wanted to fully explore the Rocky’s with my wife, so after a long day of driving/flying to Denver/driving even more we needed a place to rest our heads. I booked a room in New Summit Inn for 60 a night after reading good reviews and I was not let down. The staff is friendly, The hotel is easy to find (very close to many stores), the bed was comfortable and clean. The room was your average with a TV, couch and coffee table. The bathroom was a little small but all that matters was it was clean. For the price I paid this hotel was definitely worth it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This little Inn is in a good location. Within a 5 min drive to Frisco’s Main Street with all the restaurants & shops. It is also within a 25 min drive to Loveland Ski Area & Arapaho. Breckenridge is also 10 miles or so away.
Reasonable prices.
The decor is lodge-like, quaint.
The rooms are clean but, the bedspreads & carpet could be updated while still keeping the rustic feel of the inn.
They do have a very small “breakfast” of coffee, bagels, muffins & juice.
The staff were so kind to let me check in early too.
They other thing that was great was the hot tub & sauna at the end of a long day of skiing!!
If I am lucky enough to visit Co again I will stay here again!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2018

The good new is-it's inexpensive! It's clean! (I do wish they would ditch the bedspreads-It creeps me to sleep with a bedspread that is not laundered between guests.) The breakfast-coffee, O J, bagels. It is a short drive to mainstream Frisco with nice restaurants and shops.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

ok, place to stay, however, bathroom, is so small, hardly room to take a shower, towels are old and worn out. Nothing like hand cream, etc., one small container for shampoo, FOR ONE, the sink in on the outside of the room, again, too small. Forced air heating, made a noise all night, when it came on. Carpet seems newer, and bed linens were clean. I guess, it was just not for us., glad we only had it for one nite, that was enough! area, well, look around and you will see a parking lot full of trucks, etc., again, not for us! This place should be priced at about $59-$70.,

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family