All reviews bagels continental breakfast hot tub fridge and coffee maker basic hotel room was clean based on tripadvisor reviews locally owned hotel short stay would stay here again coffee table ski hotel rustic feel sweet rolls after a long day small breakfast chain hotels
Reviewed 1 March 2018

ok, place to stay, however, bathroom, is so small, hardly room to take a shower, towels are old and worn out. Nothing like hand cream, etc., one small container for shampoo, FOR ONE, the sink in on the outside of the room, again, too small. Forced air heating, made a noise all night, when it came on. Carpet seems newer, and bed linens were clean. I guess, it was just not for us., glad we only had it for one nite, that was enough! area, well, look around and you will see a parking lot full of trucks, etc., again, not for us! This place should be priced at about $59-$70.,

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I was just here for a quiet stay, and to watch my Steelers beat Jacksonville ( NOT ). The Summit is a small establishment, a little rustic, and with it being the first hotel right off of the freeway ( I70) exit, I thought it would be very noisy. But, it is well built, and there wasn't very much freeway noise. The bed ( a king ) was VERY comfortable, the bathroom small, but, it doesn't need to be huge to do what is necessary. Everything was clean, There was a small fridge and coffee maker in the credenza. Standard continental breakfast - bagels, pastries, coffie juice free of charge. I enjoyed the stay, even if my team lost.

Room Tip: The location is RIGHT off the freeway. Not noisy as I expected, and I had a room on the north side of the building, closest to the freeway
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We stayed in Frisco for its' proximity to numerous ski resorts and activities. Our room was clean and adequately supplied. The walls are extremely thin and we could hear our neighbors very clearly so if you are a light sleeper, this is not the place for you. I can sleep through most anything so I was fine. We were very warmly greeted when we arrived and were told right away that it is a very sparse breakfast. Boy, is it ever! I think it would be better if they just had some good fresh coffee to offer and call it a day. The cost of the hotel is reasonable and there are fast food options as well as nice restaurants nearby. They had coffee with the fixings, bargain bagels, wrapped pastries and orange juice. There were people eating so I suppose that is fine for some people. There is a sauna and hot tub but we were never back early enough to even check it out as it closes at 10pm. I really liked the décor and again our room was very clean. If you are looking for more than a basic hotel/motel, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a clean room to just sleep in that is easy access to Copper Mountain, Keystone and Breckenridge than I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had a nice, though Spartan, room that was clean and offered all of the necessities. Our room did not have a microwave or refrigerator but we can live without those items on short stays. The mattresses, linens and towels were in great shape. The only table in our room was a coffee table in front of a sofa so if you plan to spend time on your laptop, ask for a room with a table and chair. The breakfast was not noteworthy.
We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a 2nd floor room. The floors make noise when you walk on them and being on the 2nd floor means that no one is above you.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stayed here based on Tripadvisor reviews. Summit Inn was OK, but we wouldn't choose to stay here again. Room was dimly lit, bathroom was tiny. "Continental breakfast" was coffee, juice and some pastries and bages.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple