“Clean spacious rooms, but noise problems and unhelpful staff”
Review of Snowshoe Motel

and 1 more site!
Snowshoe Motel
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Frisco
Colorado
“Clean spacious rooms, but noise problems and unhelpful staff”
Reviewed 20 November 2005

We liked the spacious rooms with the excellent price, but it was not worth it because I was unable to get a good night's sleep due to the fact that the walls are very thin, and I could hear a fellow guest's television blaring until well after midnight. Knocking on the wall did not get a response from the rude guests, so I called the front desk to see if they could do anything about the noise problem. At first he said he would do something about it, and a few minutes later I heard the phone ring in the room next to us (I assume the manager was attempting to call them). Naturally, the guests didn't feel like picking it up, and the television continued to blare Fox news (which incidentally I could hear every word of, even with my earplugs in). Twenty sleepless minutes later I phoned the front desk again. This time the manager told me that he had tried calling them, and since they didn't pick up, there was nothing more he could do about it because they probably weren't even in the room. What? How about knocking on their door? How about using your master key to go into their room if they don't answer the door and phone? Anyway, I feel as though my money was wasted because I paid money for somewhere to SLEEP and this was absolutely impossible at this motel. Not recommended.

• Stayed November 2005
1 Thank Dr_TK
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 17 July 2005

My husband and I spent one night in Frisco and chose the Snowshoe based on its proximity to our favorite restaurant (Silverheels Ore House). The room was very basic but clean with a perfect location in the heart of Frisco. Nothing fancy but would definitely stay there again. A bonus was the BEST waterpressure in a shower that I have felt in years.

Stayed July 2005
3 Thank maraia
denver
Reviewed 19 April 2005

We just recently stayed in the Snowshoe Motel in Frisco, Colorado. Although the rooms appear clean, beware of extra charges. The foreign owner of this motel is very rude and believes that everybody is trying to rip her off. Be very careful when you book online through their website. There is an entire section for special requests, e.g. high floor, low floor, quiet room, crib, honeymooners etc. However, there is no indication for any extra charges anywhere. I would recommend calling to make sure your stay isn't an additional $30 upon arriving, because it will be too late. Also, take care to indicate the number of guests per room. The default is one and it is easy to overlook. Additional guests are $10 more each person. I guess since we were past the cancellation period, she knew she was getting her money whether we stayed or not, and didn't feel the need to be courteous and professional. She was rude, and accused us of trying to take advantage of her!

8 Thank consumer

Travellers are raving about these Frisco hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
0.3 km away
Ramada Frisco
#4 of 21 in Frisco
6.8 km away
Comfort Suites Dillon

Been to Snowshoe Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK