The Frisco Adventure Park is so much fun but it's always hopping with people so here's what to know before you go if you want to tube at the park.
- Reservations are not necessary but strongly encouraged b/c the timeslots fill up fast (especially during high season and holidays). You can purchase online before you get there.
- There are no lockers so you need to keep your stuff locked in your car or plan to leave it somewhere and hope it's still there when you come back. Plan to bring layers and multiple clothing options b/c temps/conditions change throughout the day.
- One hour of tubing will get you roughly four runs down the hill. Each run is followed by a 3-5 minute ride back up the hill and a 5-10 minute wait in line.
- You can connect up your individual tubes to go down as a group (they will show you how) or you can go alone. They will ask if you want to spin or go straight - spinning is obviously super fun. Straight is faster!
- If you pick the lane on the far right you won't have to trudge across multiple lanes to clear the area and you can get back in line more quickly.
- If you are tubing in the spring, go early in the morning. Temps may warm up around noon, the sun starts to melt the snow and then the runs get slower so you don't go as far or as fast down the hill.
Enjoy the runs! It's great family time and I highly recommend it!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.