“Good sandwich great jerky ”
Review of House of Smoke

House of Smoke
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Fort Lupton
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I like that they have exotic meats here. So I got the wild boar ham sandwich. Like I wrote above, good but not exceptional. But I really liked the buffalo jerky. Prices are very reasonable for all. Next time I’ll try a pheasant breast sandwich.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Drove up from the Denver area to check out Fort Lupton and The House of Smoke. This is a unique place, that's got a meat counter (mainly with sausages and smoked wild game meat) where you can order a number of different sandwiches, sides, and possibly the daily special (which I missed by minutes). I decided on the wild boar sandwich and a Snapple. Then I sat down at one of the wooden tables, and the lady brought over the sandwich shortly. It was a very fresh sandwich, and the wild boar was yummy. What's also nice is that the prices are reasonable. (Hey, if you've ever been to The Fort in Morrison to get a hot wild game dinner that's pretty small, be ready to drop a chunk of your paycheck!) I went ahead and got a package of 4 wild boar sausage and one smoked quail. Walked out of there for under $20. If you're looking for a unique place, casual, with good service, fresh sandwich, and a variety of interesting wild game, check it out. Next time, I may try the rabbit/rattlesnake combo or kangaroo sausage.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Stopped in to purchase the Sampler Package as a gift for the Holidays, while they were preparing it we ordered sandwiches at lunchtime. Seemed to be a lot of locals enjoying themselves, service was great, food was very good and the sampler package was a hit with my parents! It was a unique gift that was enjoyed over the holidays and in to the New Year for around $100.00. Highly recommend

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent...Rave reviews from our friends who were treated to this at our party. Not as cheap as subway, but quality so much better.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

They have a large selection of smoked meats. Some of the more unusual is wild boar, elk, bison and venison. I had a bison and turkey sandwich. The meats were tasty but the bread dry and crumbly. The wife felt her sandwich BBQ sauce drowned the smoked pork. The sandwiches were good but not exceptional. You can buy bulk meat to take home. A good way to appreciate the smoked meat flavor. I bought a good elk salami.

1  Thank Wyosoldier