“I will be comming back!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Fort Collins

Days Inn Fort Collins
Ranked #18 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Marysville, Washington
“I will be comming back!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2010

I read a few of the other reviews and wanted to sign up just to let other perspective visitors know my experience with the DaysInn. Just walking in to this hotel the customer service was exceptional and didn't end until my stay was over. I had a couple issues with the internet and my toilet constantly running, however both issues were resolved quickly and the internet issue was my own fault. The room was cozy, not extravegant, but for the money was worth every penny. It was my first time in Fort Collins and was hesitant of venturing into town, but once again the gal at the front desk was more than helpful. She even printed me out a map. Simply, I felt well taken care of and comfortable. That is what makes a hotel great-of course in my opinion. If I visit fort collins again I know where I'm going to stay. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank GloriaS41
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2010

After checking in I began trying to get online (FREE WI-FI) but the signal was so EXTREMELY weak that every time I DID connect I was immediately knocked off. After eating in my room I reached over to the night stand for my drink and there were about 20 ants roaming about the bottom of my cup. This was only condensation but I quickly ran to get some tissues, mopped up the water AND the ants which I carried up to the front desk. I returned to my room and within a few minutes the manager(?) entered with a can of RAID which she sprayed liberally along the baseboard of my 12 x 12 room. I don't know if she was expecting me to be grateful but when I complained about having tried since my check-in the day before to get on-line she began with "the weather interferred" then it was "the hotel is full.' I asked her to leave as I didn't feel like having an argument in my room. I turned on the A/C and I spent 2 hours at Wal-Mart to avoid the smell. Luckily I didn't have to stay the 4 nights I was expecting. Later when I received the request to fill out a "comment" about my stay they responded saying they had offered me another room (which they did NOT) AND because the Wi-Fi was a FREE amenity it could not be adjusted on the bill. I'm confused as I believe a toilet is considered a FREE amenity as well but I'm sure if it was not working someone would have apologized accordingly. If I sound frustrated this is the SECOND time I have been promised FREE Wi-Fi that was non-existent. The whole experience was frustrating and uncomfortable.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Fort Collins hotels

Dallas, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2010

Stayed 4 nights over 4th July weekend. The hotel was simple, but very clean inside and outside with nice breakfast in the mornings. The rate was very good for what we got, and especially compared to others in the area. Only 4 to 5 minutes drive from downtown Fort Collins, and not far from I-25. Other clientele for the hotel were normal and respectful, mostly older couples or families seeking an affordable and clean place to stay. Will definitely come back to this hotel again when in Fort Collins!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Casper
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2010

Booked it direct from their site, got the best deal, plus was able to use my rewards #. The room is basic, its clean, good water pressure in the shower, no microwave in the room, no fridge either. Bed was comfortable each had 4 NOT FLAT pillows, VERY comfy. I have to have my pillows and they have some good ones.
Don't care too much for their breakfast, hard boiled eggs, toast, apples and bananas and cereal, juices as well. I have to admit they skimped out on their breakfast compared to other Days Inn. Walls are thin, Not BAD, but I could hear my neighbors.
GREAT Customer service. Easy to find.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2010

The location was very convenient, the staff friendly, the beds comfortable, and the room clean! We had a very enjoyable night's stay there.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple