“Great Location when visiting Fort Collins”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins
Ranked #10 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Location when visiting Fort Collins”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Easy to find, very clean and modern. Location felt almost brand new. Enjoyed my stay for the weekend, staff was pleasant, breakfast was as expected.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Paul T
Angie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
Thanks for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. We appreciated the comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I've stayed here multiple times through 2011. The hotel staff have always been helpful and the rooms always clean. It is a Hilton property so what can you not expect. Breakfast can get a little caotic so give yourself pleanty of time if you will eat down stairs for breakfast. If you are a Hilton fan I'd stay here before the Hilton Downtown.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for the comments. We realize you have many choices when traveling and we appreciate you choosing us! See you again soon.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 8 December 2011

The Hilton Garden Inn in Ft.Collins has to be the rudest, most unprofessional Hotel I have ever stayed at. With the exception of Amanda and Sean (Front Desk) my stay was a nightmare. I travel and do interviews every week and stay primarily with HGI. My profile contains the words Need Interview Room or Interview Area. It helps if they actually read your profile. When I checked in they said no meeting rooms were available but I could Interview in the Lobby. After Interviewing Monday and Tuesday I was settting up for my Interviews on Wednesday and the Ast. General Manager approched me and said I could not interview in the Lobby. In discussion I said I was shocked that I couldnt Interview in the lobby and that it was a poor way of treating customers. I also said its a poor way for people to keep their jobs especially in a Customer Service Industry. When talking about where I could interview he said he would talk to the General Manager, she came out and said I want you out of here now! You threatened my employee. That is not true but who is she going to back. I had a interview in 10 minutes and proceded to check into the Cambria Suites who from the moment I arrived gave me the service I normally get at most Hilton Garden Inns. Advice-Stay away from the Hilton Garden Inn in Ft. Collins. By the way please read the reviews from others and see just how many talk about good customer service. They are the worst!

Room Tip: Avoid this Hotel if you want good Customer Service especially if your a Hilton Honor Member
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Bob486
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Came to stay here because of past great stays at Hilton Garden Inns across the country and because of the 100% smOke-free policy. At 11:30 pm my room on the fourth floor was inundated with cigarette smoke and we have been trying to call the front desk for 25 minutes and no one has answered. Am extremely disappointed with my stay here.

• Stayed November 2011
Angie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, 28 November 2011
Thank you for taking the time to express your opinions on Trip Advisor. I am very sorry that your recent stay with us was not great one. We are 100% non smoking, however, on occasion we will have someone ignore that fact and smoke anyway. I understand my night auditor did offer to move you to another room but you declined. I do hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again on your next trip to Ft Collins. Happy Holidays.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Stayed there for work and it was perfect. The room was clean, the desk was friendly and helpful. There is a restaurant right across the street that is very good. I was there during a surprise snow storm in October and they lent me their snow brush. Would stay there again for work.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Angie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor. I'm glad your stay was comfortable - it was a crazy storm during the time you were here - glad we were able to assist. We hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your holidays.