See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I would not stay at this Motel 6 again and would think twice before staying at any Motel 6 again after the experience we had. It took like 30 minutes to check in because of computer issues. Needed both my wife's identification and mine (first time this ever happens in the US). The toilet had hair on it and the floor had a dead bug and dead flies. The night table was not clean. The pool did not look very clean, even though we didn't plan on using it. When we told the front desk about the cleanliness of the room, she said she would have a talk with the cleaning staff (not good enough). We ended up paying $2.99 for wifi that was very intermitent, didn't feel like paying the more expensive option just for checking email and booking hotels. Why do they sell an inferior wifi option, just to tick people off? After the room cleanliness issues, they should of at least offered us free wifi. On the bright side, Denny's was just down the street and they had great wifi.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hi Gerry. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The hotel key did not work and the front desk were irritated and having to provide another, indicating it was probably my fault because I must have put the key next to my phone. The pool was supposed to be open until 9.30 but I could not get in after my arrival. The staff tried three different keys and then decided that the pool must be closed. The light in the bathroom did not work. There were a number of holes in the bedspread from cigarette burns. The towel holders came away from the wall with the tool.

Room Tip: Bring your own shampoo
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Hi Wendy. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the room conditions and key issues you experienced. Please know these conditions are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 so we have a record of your experience to help us provide you and other guests with better service in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I usually just need clean, good shower and TV, but this had No shampoo, NO hairdryer, squeaky fan, and rough towels. Design and cleanliness were fine. Convenient location and Denny's nearby. Price was right compared to others.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We almost always stay at Motel 6 because they are pet friendly. However, there was no grass, and only gravel by the fence and NO ONE, not even the motel staff, bothers to pick up their dog's messes. The gravel was a stinky mess with piles of dog poop everywhere. My dogs could not find a clean place to do their business so they used the driveway (and yes, I did clean up after them).

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This motel was a party motel for kids and transients. Did not feel safe. Went into the lobby to check in, wife and a few friends checked the rooms before we payed. We ended up leaving and staying at a different hotel.

The first thing they ask for is everyone in your party ID to photo copy. That is what threw the first red flag. The second was the stone woman sitting in the stairwell.

I do not recommend this motel 6.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple