AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South
Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$ 110
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 171
US$ 152
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
QualityInn
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Suites(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 126
GardenInn.com
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
ComfortInn
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Kiva Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 107
Very Good 4/5
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 104
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswafflesfront deskroom was cleanhot tuboff the highwayenjoyed our staythe breakfast areaindoor poolwould stay here againfree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelwe've stayednice stayeach morningin townconvenient locationeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2009

Easy to get to, tho not exactly in Fort Collins. Centrally located if you are visiting the area.
Staff was very pleasant. Not many people staying at the hotel. Almost spooky with the lights in the pool area off at night and the lobby area dimly lit.

The room was very comfortable and quiet. Clean too.

This was our kind of place!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ts308
Reviewed 4 May 2009

My husband and I attended a weekend workshop in Ft. Collins and after looking fairly extensively over the net, I chose this location.

The only three things I found to even gripe about in a minor way were: 1. The chlorine smell in the lobby from the pool (which is a nice one). 2. The continental breakfast never included the hard boiled eggs they stated and was mediocre at best. 3. The bottom two drawers in our otherwise outstanding room didn't work well.

Otherwise, the location served us well, the staff was great and we were upgraded from a standard room to a suite for an extra $10-11 per night. We'd willingly stay there again and if need be, probably will.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank d2kd
Reviewed 10 April 2009

The room was basic. Located right off the interstate. There was a couple of gas stations and restaurants close by. They have an indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna; pool towels provided. Very quiet. Every time we had a question or request they went out of their way to accommodate us. Good breakfast with waffles, biscuits and gravy, and other normal breakfast foods. Had different coffees with choice to add flavor as well. We attended an event 30 minutes away but the room was at least $20 cheaper with better amenities than hotels that were closer to our event. I think the only downfall was that they didn't have wireless internet, but did provide a nice long ethernet cable in the room to connect to their network.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank mscloddy
Reviewed 13 June 2008

My husband, daughter and I stayed at the Americinn, actually located in Windsor, CO. We stayed one night only. We found the room to be very clean and the staff very hospitable. The continental breakfast was more than adequate. Overall, it was a pleasant experience, and we wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank RLynnC
Reviewed 2 August 2005

Our family took a 2 week vacation out West. We did not stay more then 2 nights in any one place. I had never heard of AmericInn when I made the reservations. I found them on the internet. Hopefully my first stay with them will not be my last. Of all the places we stayed, this was the nicest. The rooms were spacious, spotless, quiet and dark when the lights went out. ( I sleep much better when it is totally dark. The staff was helpful and very nice.

5  Thank Bigdoc53