See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2016

My stepson was to be married last month in Colorado. The groom, the bride and the brides family live in Colorado and so the wedding venue was Colorado. My husband and I live in upstate NY and so planning a Rehersal Dinner for 80 and a Sunday Brunch for 60 was a challenge. Thank goodness for Jon Barton, of the Brook Forest Inn, who made the task manageable. He was very helpful and took care of all requests.

The food both nights was very good and the service was excellent. The bridal party of 18-20 stayed here and seemed to enjoy their visit.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the Royale room for one night for a friend's wedding. It was a quaint B&B. Our room had a private balcony which my husband and I enjoyed a bottle of wine on after our kids went to bed. They provided us with two pack n plays for our infant twin sons which was nice not having to travel with them. Front desk staff was very sweet and accommodating.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Nice, small inn. It's a little bit of a drive to get there from downtown Evergreen but the scenery is nice.
The rooms are clean but older style. Our room on the third floor was warm because they have no air conditioning. But it cooled off quickly at night with the windows opened.
Staff was helpful at booking.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We were staying up the road at a rental house and were intrigued at how nice this place looks. We stopped by for breakfast on our way to the airport. They weren't yet open for brunch but they welcomed us with open arms and opened for us. We had a delicious delightful breakfast outside overlooking a running stream. The Bloody Mary was very good. And the biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs was the best. Thanks for the great food and service.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2016

A lovely, historic inn close to Evergreen yet seems like you are miles away from the tourists! The front desk was friendly and helpful. The bar was nice. There was a beautiful stream running along the back of the inn with a patio to sit and enjoy the water. I would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family