“Awesome Chicago Dog!”

Chicago Mike's
Ranked #33 of 212 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I was craving a Chicago Dog, and found the perfect spot! This place was delicious! I've lived in Chicago, and the dogs here are very comparable. Great prices, too!

1  Thank Miles S

Reviewed 21 February 2018

After living in Chicago for 11 years, finally food a place with Pizza Puffs. Being a Chicago native, I love pizza puffs!! Chicago Mikes not only offers this yum yum, but the food is so authentic! There are a few places that offer what they call "Chicago Style" but Chicago Mikes is legit! Everything tasted exactly how it should! From the pizza puffs to the hot dogs, to the Italian beef to the fries! This is our new go to every time we are in Denver. I just wish we lived closer!!

1  Thank Princeton1212
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We were driving around and stopped in mostly because we saw the Vienna Beef sign. When we walked in we were struck by how authentic it felt. The entire place and feel is that of a traditional chicago hot dog joint.

So we decided to order. Everything. The buns, the condiments, the meat. Perfect. If someone had given me that without knowing where it came from I'd have said it was a chicago place.

The food is legit. Tasted just like back home. We had an Italian beef and 3x hot dogs.

1  Thank joe r
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Variety -

I went to Chicago Mike's at their old location just down the road about a year ago and finally came to their new location recently. Their new location is directly across the street from my work on Arapahoe Rd. We came here the day before Christmas Eve and it seemed it was a popular day to come here.

I ordered cheese fries because I was craving them and who doesn't love cheese fries?! We ordered a basket to share and it was $5.35 (slightly pricey) but they were pretty dang good. The fries were definitely my favorite part. I ordered a Chicago dog also and it was just okay; it had decent flavor but just wasn't my favorite. When I go back I want to try a plain hot dog or something other than the Chicago dog to see if I like something else better. They also have pizzas, salads, sandwiches and Italian beef.

Inside, Chicago Mike's is pretty small, definitely no room for big groups. Most of the tables are for 2 or 4 people. I know this location probably receives a lot of business person traffic so there isn't much need for more seating. They do have a self serve soda and tea station where the cups are at. They offer mustard and ketchup on the side. I did notice that children eat free on week days I believe with the purchase of an adult entree. They also do have a reward program that you can sign up for with your phone number and email but said it could take 1-2 months to register (extremely long to register for a reward??).

Not my favorite but I'd be back for some cheese fries.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Was in the area and thought I'd go back again. I had the chili chees dog with tots. Friendly service and the food was good.