“Top restaurant, top service”
Review of Eddie Merlot's

Eddie Merlot's
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Merlot's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 219 Restaurants in Englewood
Description: At Eddie Merlot’s hospitality and the comfort of our guests are our highest mission; we pledge to provide the finest service, highest quality foods, in world class facilities for our guests to enjoy a memorable experience. Eddie Merlot’s features USDA Prime Aged Beef, fresh seafood, and many other offerings including an extensive wine list. Eddie Merlot’s starts with Prime beef, only 2% of all U.S. beef is awarded this certification. We age it for a minimum of 21 days, to an unparalleled standard of tenderness and flavor. The chef selects each piece, before hand-cutting and seasoning the thick, tender and juicy steaks to your specifications, then to seal in the flavor, we flash-sear your steak on our special high-heat grills. Our from scratch kitchen crafts everything fresh daily from dressings and sauces to appetizers, sides, and desserts. Come and enjoy an “Exceptional Experience”.
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This is expensive, but very good food,few what sets this restraunt apart, is the service its sharp attentive, yet friendly unpretentious and understated, I would possibly say the best service in the Denver Metro area, great around experience, unless your not a big steak fan.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I guess the new trend is to have expensive steak restaurants in big cities. Eddie Merlot is a classy place. The service is outstanding which makes up for the expensive fare. I will recommend the King Crab and corn Bisque. RIch, creamy and full of flavor.
For dinner, I had the Prime Bourbon Ribeye which was good, but not the best rib eye I've had. The sides are extra and I guess I'm old fashion in that if I pay for a $40 or more for a steak that I should be able to get some sides that come with the meal. But, that's the trend these days. If I lived in Denver, I would go back. Not often, but for a special occasion.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Fabulous service and excellent food. Must haves: the beef, garlic mashed poratoes, salads, delicious bread, and peanut butter cup dessert. Portions are large and everything is high end, including the service. They have a beautiful lounge and bar for lighter fare. Extensive wine list! Great for business or nice evening out!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I was taken her for lunch had had a great "soup and salad". The soup was crab and corn bisque. The salad was Ocean cobb. They were both great. The service was excellent. All of the staff made sure each table had the items they needed. The staff owned the customer experience for every table. We spent extra time talking during lunch and did not feel "pushed" to leave.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, great ambience and outstanding service. The steaks are very good. Was not thrilled with the shared sides but it was fine. Good wine selection. Overall- very good food.

Been to Eddie Merlot's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK