well where do i start. for beginners i called the property prior to my arrival and asked if they had a airport shuttle and i was advised that they didn't and was told that i could get a taxi for 50 dollars. WRONG. it was 80 dollars. do you think they even said they were sorry when i arrived furious, nope they sure didn't. Then I requested to be on the top floor (4th floor) as I cannot tolerate hearing people stomp above me, keeping in mind that I am a platinum member with this chain which is the highest recognition that one can be. They put me on the 3rd floor and I was to stay 80 nights but after a whole week of stomping above me 24/7 and I could not get the management to do anything about it I checked out and took my business elsewhere. They did after I complained for 4 days offer to downgrade me to a studio from a one bedroom. This hotel is set up just like an apartment and intended for long term business, however they have turned it into a apartment complex, when I complained about the noise one final time I was advised that the people above me had been there over a year. I guess that gives them the right to disturb others. I can tell you the problem the management there are all very young. the general manager is in his early 20's and the operations manger is under 21. They wear whatever they want to work and don't take their jobs very seriously. Good luck if you ask one of them for a taxi or directions or where the nearest restaurants, shopping are. They have no clue. I wouldn't be so bothered by that if they said something along the lines of "I don't know but let me get online and look it up for you". Since I brought up internet let me tell you what a joke the internet is there, dial-up is by far much faster. The company that they use gives them 1.5mbps for the entire property. They don't have any mac filtering so one can do anything they want on their while everyone else suffers. Let's move on to the pool and jacuzzi, we went down and got into the jacuzzi the first night we were there and when we turned the jets on and the water started moving this terrible smell started rising from the water. So we immediately got out and notified the management who said we will call someone, what did they do? Glad you asked, they went out there 2 days later and just emptied the water and filled the jacuzzi back up with water and NO chemicals whatsoever. I'm guessing the health department doesn't inspect these places too often. There was always towels and trash all around the pool area because the front desk staff never gets up out of their chairs to do anything. Since they have people just living out of this property they allow them to do whatever they want to, children unattended running the halls all hours of the day and night like they are on a playground somewhere. People putting trash outside their doors and it sits there for days.
The sad part is that this is a really nice hotel, they need to have a more mature and experienced management who plays an active role in the daily management and maintenance and upkeep of the property. Customer service needs much improvement. And security at night would be a really good idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay hotel in Englewood, Colorado offers apartment-style suites Located just 15 miles from downtown Denver, Englewood is a beautiful town that offers a wealth of business and leisure attractions. The Candlewood Suites Englewood - Meridian Park is the newest extended stay hotel in the Denver area and offers top-of-the-line amenities. Business travelers will find that our hotel in Englewood is perfect for an extended business trip. We are close to several corporate business parks, including the Denver Technological Center and Meridian Business Park. Both of these areas are within five miles of the hotel. While you stay with us, take a day to drive into downtown Denver and see beautiful Main Street. The city is just 15 miles from our extended stay hotel in Englewood. Closer to the hotel, Skyventure Colorado is an indoor skydiving facility offering thrills and excitement. Avid shoppers will find the Parkmeadows Mall and the Outlets at Castle Rock just a few minutes away from our hotel near Denver. You can Consider Us Home while you stay at our Englewood hotel. We offer suite-style rooms that have all the amenities of an apartment. Every one- or two-bedroom suite has a full kitchen as well as a living area with a 32-inch flat screen TV. Our extended stay hotel in Englewood also offers an indoor, heated pool and a fitness center. Come stay with us at the Candlewood Suites Englewood - Meridian Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Hotel Englewood
- Candlewood Suites Englewood
- Englewood Candlewood Suites