“Hungry”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 212 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$ 40 - US$ 60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you like Italian food this is the place to go. You might want to call to make a reservation. It was a 2+ hour wait the night we went so we did carry out. The food was good fresh and as left overs.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

They do an excellent job and the portions are huge for take-out dinners. They even have a separate entrance and crew for their takeout meals. Excellent quality and good service at a fair price.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I’ll start off by saying that I just downloaded this app for this review. The experience was low sub-par for the price paid. We had made reservations for a family of five, no children. Upon arrival there was a vast area of open tables and seats, not only on the main floor but the balcony floor as well. For some reason we were seated at the table next to a large 20+ person crowed of party goers that were not considerate of those around them. When we asked to move to one of the many open tables, we were met with a response of “Unfortunately, there may be more people arriving throughout the night. This is the only table we can seat you at for the moment being.” Granted I made RESERVATIONS for the family a week ahead. None the less, we were determined to neither let the obnoxious crowed nor the service discourage us from enjoy our dinner. The whole family ordered steak, medium-well. The chef must’ve been distracted or drunk because everyone of them came back a different color. Having been denied our request earlier we did not ask to send back the plates. Then, the five of us all had different wine. From a Cab to a Merlot in flavor. I asked for a decoy cab which I drink often and I do not think I received just that. I would guess it was the house cab. Still, it was not bad but it was not what I asked for. In the end we spent a considerable amount to end up currently not wanting to go back for the time being. Usually when we go to Maggiano’s every week or so, this place is amazing with no complaints but this has really turned us away. All it takes is one time and they don’t seem to understand that. They didn’t seem to care about how much money was spent for the lack of what makes this establishment enjoyable. Anyways, when we left there were plenty of tables that we could’ve relocated to........ Thank you for listening about my experience because I usually don’t write on these things but this was necessary. Also as a side not, I went to get wine for a party the night of the experience, at a considerably late time and I saw a Maggiano’s chef come in and buy 15 vodka shooters. Maybe that’s why my steaks were all different degrees. People are back in the kitchen taking shots all day.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We were familiar and very pleased with the downtown Denver location; and now, we're equally impressed by the Denver South location. First, it's a huge facility, which is tastefully and comfortably decorated to feel homey. Second, the service is excellent: Erik was courteous, friendly and attentive...made us feel appreciated. And then, the food!! The menu is pretty much the same as the downtown location, so you shouldn't be surprised or disappointed. You have to try the Bruschetta bar with its five possible toppings. They are all very different and delicious. Get one of each and share. You may even add an order of yummy sausage-stuffed mushrooms to expand the variety of flavors. The main courses we tried (Linguine Mare and the Veal Piccata) were also perfectly prepared and seasoned. Portions were large enough to do some take-home. To accompany all of that, the selection of wines by the glass is very nice.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I was happy to discover so many great gluten free vegan options. Waitress super helpful. Chef came out to discuss options. So so nice!