“Quick Delivery”

Ranked #116 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

My hotel offered room service provided by Abos. I was impressed with the food. The first night I ordered chicken strips which were good. A few nights later I ordered a calzone. This is HUGE, but really good. There was a lot of a seasoned ricotta like spread in it, so next time I will ask for less. Great food and good service.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Manager was completely in appropriate. He did not have to be so rude in front of customers at lunch hour. I was going to order for the law firm I work at but may not now.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

My first visit to this place for a bite of thin crust pizza had mixed experience. I was handed a menu and pointed out to specials, 2 slices of pizza with soda $7.99. I told the cashier that I was just interested in pizza and would not like to get soda and he still said it would cost me the same. I was running short on time and had not got chance to check the 4 page menu. While eating I spotted that the pizzas were $3 a slice. I pointed out this to the cashier and asked him why did he not tell me when I asked if I could get it without the soda? He replied soda was included in the special. That was either dumbness or cheating until that point. But he quickly gave me some coupons and discount pricing for my next purchase, which made me think he realized he cheated me. Wish I had time to look at the menu and would have been cheated like this. Pizza was great to taste, thin crust served extremely hot. Will I go again? Yes but will be extra careful not to be ripped off. These guys make a lot of money on drinks. The place has ample parking space, dine in seats, even has a mini video gem parlor. Must be a fun place during football and soccer seasons.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

We ordered the extra large meat lover pizza, garlic knots and salad for 3. The sauce is good, not to sweet and not to spicy. The sausage was a little on the spicy side for me but overall a good thin crust pizza. We were hopping to have leftovers for lunch but only had a couple pieces left so if you and your family are big eaters you might want to order more than normal. The garlic knots are fabulous and the small salad was enough for two to share.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We got into Denver and order Abos. The pizza, salad and mozzarella sticks were awesome. We had it delivered to our hotel. I figured they would send paper plates, napkins and/or forks.