“Not a bad place if you have a extra buck to spend ”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 218 Restaurants in Englewood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chester Street by the Centennial Promenade
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

If I ever feel like going and getting a steak, a couple glasses of good wine maybe some desert totaling around 100 dollars a person, this is the place I go.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I had their filet mignon steak medium rare. Oh so good! It was very tender, and very buttery (if that can be used to describe steak). So good! Try their happy hour!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I don’t know how often they do it, but RATTLESNAKE PASTA WAS AT J.Alexanders - Redlands Grill last night!! The waiter said it wasn’t back but was on special! My day was made! We had gone in January for my birthday and they had just discontinued it. By the way, if you’re stopping in, the grilled artichokes appetizer is amazingly delish!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We were looking for a dinner location which was not a normal chain and Redlands/J. Alexander's fit the bill. The range of options included sushi, hamburgers, steaks, roasted chicken, and seafood. I had a steak and baked potato and my husband had salad and a steak burger with fries. All were served hot and cooked to order. The service was excellent attentive but not on top of us. Our drinks were replaced with fresh glasses. The portions were large so there was no room for desert.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Good food and service. We come here 2-3 times a year for family birthdays or a casual but nice dinner. My kids like this place too as it has hands down the best carrot cake and also amazing skinny french fries. Salads and fresh ahi dishes are my favorite here but everything I’ve tasted is excellent. Service always is quite good in my experiences a well.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to J Alexander's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK