“Always good”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #40 of 204 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Have visted a TR before and they are a constant - from steaks to staff all excellent and this one did not disappoint. We had the 8oz sirloin and it was cooked to perfection. This was our last night in the USA with our friends after travelling over 2,000 miles on a road trip that started in Seattle and I could not think of a better place for it end. I would recmmend thus restaurant and the chain to anyone.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Needed a good dose of Southern food and ambiance, missing my Denton Texas roots. John was perfect server, and had wonderful suggestions and information. Told me about their amazing offer $8.99 offers for happy hour. Very nice. But, we chose the sweet tea, fried pickles, and 2, 4 piece catfish dinners. I had loaded mashed potatoes that were so yummy with lots of real bacon bits, chunky cheddar cheese, and sour cream, and the country style greenness also with bacon nom nommy. Fletch had the applesauce and steak fries. Smiling like fools we tasted each other's side and ate our catfish with wild abandon. The whole Texas Roadhouse team even the manager made me feel I was "home". Southern Hospitality at its finest we will be back and soon. Tell them Lorie sent you, lol.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Our dinner party each had different entrees and they were all excellent for the adults! Ribs, fried catfish, chicken fried steak, and a rib eye steak. They were so tasty! Then I tried some of my grandsons fried chicken. It was very stiff, dry, and very unappetizing. I was really surprised. I would make sure the children get served something a lot better if you go there. Otherwise, the service and food are great.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

We went to Texas Roadhouse for a late lunch, early dinner. They offer an Early Dine Menu priced at $8.99 per entree until 3pm Sat and Sun, until 6pm Mon - Fri). When you are seated, they seat you with a basket of hot rolls and butter which is a different but nice touch. They also have a can of peanuts in the shell on each table; loved the peanuts, and you toss the shells in another can as you eat them. For dinner, my wife ordered the Chicken Fried Chicken Dinner with a salad and baked potato, and I ordered the Chicken Critters Dinner (Chicken Tenders) with a salad and sweet potato. Food was very tasty; and service was excellent. I would definitely recommend Texas Roadhouse!

2  Thank Roswell504
Reviewed 22 May 2016

If you're hungry for a steak, and an opportunity to actually talk to your dinner companions, try another steakhouse- not this one. It is designed to be noisy- several televisions on, country-rock music blasting, hard surfaces everywhere. Wait person's birthday songs erupting all over. The buckets of peanuts at your table make it initially kind of fun- and that's as good as it gets.
A loaf of something they call bread, heavily loaded with sugar (yes, sweet bread), was brought to the table. Absolutely gross. I ordered salmon and my husband ordered a $20.00 6 oz petit filet. it was just "all right" he said. My fish was not fresh-- it had probably been frozen for too long and had a metallic, oily fishy taste. I watched some of the most voracious eaters I have ever seen chow down huge amounts of food and pitchers of beer-- it was not my favorite night out. It felt like a rowdy food contest somewhere. I had a sweet potato that made my dinner passable. Personally I prefer the Texas Lone Star any day. Better food, better atmosphere. A place for grown-ups./