“A great hotel, with a few minor changes would be excellent!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Papillion, Nebraska
“A great hotel, with a few minor changes would be excellent!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This is a wonderful hotel with a very friendly staff! I would definately stay here again. My only dasiownfall with this hotel is it takes the shower awhile to warm up, and occasionally will get a cold burst then back to the original temp. The only other thing I would change is put a minifridge in the rooms. Most people travelling to Denver drink tons of bottled water (especially when coming from lower altitudes!) It would be nice not to have to fill a cooler with ice twice a day just to have cold bottled water! Other than those things, its.a great hotel, and look forward to my next visit. Also, join priority club before you go. Its free and they reward you for staying with them!

• Stayed March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
tucson
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Clean. Mediocre breakfast. But I get to the hotel at midnight after a long work day and the lights by the bed are totally busted. switch busted, bulbs pulled out. No way to read in bed or even see the alarm well enough to find the off button.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, IHGCare at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear ArizonaBusTraveler,

Thank you for taking time to share you experience with us and allowing us to address your concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us. This is certainly not a norm for our hotel and we would love to discuss this further with you.
We have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance. Thank you.

Lin S.
IHGCare
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed 19 February 2012

As a Platinum Priority Club member, I've stayed at countless Holiday Inn Expresses. I am happy to say that this is one of the best I stayed at. The staff has always been super friendly and helpful every time I've stayed here. Rooms are really clean and comfortable. Easy access to I-25 freeway and restaurants.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Stayed at the hotel in late november. Front desk clerk Bernedette was very helpful nice and outgoing. My toilet over flowed the first night and she offered to plunge it for me and responded quick! The hotel smells like mildew very bad when you walk in so it must happen frequently. I didn't receive a express checkout receipt under the door so I asked the front desk christy if she could get me one. She replyed sarcastic YOU DIDNT GET ONE THOSE STUPID NIGHT AUDITORS NEVER DO IT THERE JOB AND I ALWAYS HAVE TOO. So I get my bill and there were movie charges that I never ordered. When I asked christy she ignored me because she was on a personal call with her boyfriend. The manager came to the front desk to do something and then again was ignored. I said can someone help me and she said I didnt know u needed help. So she looked at the bill and said there is nothing I can do about this. She didnt even know how to look at my profile christy had to show her. Does anybody like there job there ? Besides the lady who checked me in?

Room Tip: Not Holiday Inn Service
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We initially used a free night here because we arrived real late but were staying for several days. We had planned on staying at an IGH location with extended stay abilities...that is until that place turned out to be a fraud and we returned here. Rick was awesome at getting us set back up and taken care of. He went way above the call of duty to take care of us. The facility is clean, well kept and the pool is awesome. The breakfast staff had no issues either. We highly recommend this place for one night or several. They staff even sets out coffee and cookies for the evening. Its always the small things that make the difference. They live up to and exceed the groups expectations.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Christy B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
Thank you for your positive feed back inregards to your most recent stay with us. I am glad that Rick was able to help you with your needs. He has an amazing personality and is very accomdating. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.