“Fresh, tasty”

Add it.
Fire Bowl Cafe
Ranked #43 of 212 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Fairly new. Really GOOD)
Description: Fairly new. Really GOOD)
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

This is my go-to lunch spot when in south Tech Center area. Just off Arapaho. For the bowls, you choose type of rice, meat, veggie mix, and type of sauce. I like to swap the mixed greens for the rice. They then make it up fresh and bring to your table. Been here 4 times and ingredients have always been fresh and sauces tasty. Usually can get in and out in 30+ minutes but you don't feel rushed. Nice inside plus a patio with a view too.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We stopped in here for our normal Tuesday lunch. I had hot and sour soup and a salad. It was really good. I'll go back.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

My kids and I go to this place about once a month. It's a good place for quick, spicy Asian food. The place is always clean, service is quick, and the wait staff is friendly.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Needed a quick lunch and this was a good spot for a bite.
Lots of menu choices. Symbols for very spicy and GF for gluten free selections. We have gluten free diners who were very pleased with the many choices available for them.
Their signature salad with chicken was great and the coconut soup was American in ingredients but quite tasty.
Fast food with a nice healthy twist.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I always enjoy Pei Wei's Pad Thai, so I thought my husband and I would try this Asian fast food establishment. When we walked in, the woman at the front counter was extremely helpful and full of personality. She described many of the dishes. They have a huge assortment of various kinds of tea in a small, glass refrigerator. We decided to have ice water with lemon.

My husband chose the fire noodles with chicken and vegetables, and I decided (surprise!) on the Pad Thai combination with shrimp and tofu. I asked if I could swap the thin rice noodles for thick ones. They were extremely accommodating.

The food came out hot. I was expecting a few snow peas, cilantro,scallions and peanuts. Not one of those ingredients was included in the dish. My husband complained about the miniscule amount of chicken and vegetables in his dish. The worst aspect of the meal is that both dishes lacked flavor, and the noodles in both dishes were way overcooked. The fortune cookies, however, were very fresh and delicious.

Not as good as Pei Wei, but I do think that if they work on the preparation, this restaurant has the potential for being a nice fast food choice. Kudos to the lovely girl behind the counter.