All reviews waffles fridge and microwave the air conditioning unit tech center would stay here again free breakfast rooms are large hot tub parking lot decent breakfast would highly recommend this hotel the sofa bed clean hotel exercise room park meadows mall easy access the room was nice
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

After viewing the online photos I expected it to be more upscale. Instead it was average.
The good: fairly comfy bed, slightly too firm. Bathroom very clean. Lots of sinks and a fridge!
The 'could be improved': the rooms were dark. 60 watt bulbs were in all the fixtures. I had to use a flashlight to find my underwear in my suitcase, as I sure couldn't see anything with the poor room lighting. Broken tile in the elevator. The printer didn't work, so I couldn't print our boarding passes. A white flour and sugar type of breakfast, with discs of pre- cooked, then warmed scrambled eggs. The salsa to put on them was a needed and appreciated touch. The coffee was drinkable.
The location was convenient and the price right. But next time I'll spend a little more $ and try for a little more upscale and a working printer.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback and will use the information you have provided to improve upon the quality of our hotel features and ameneties.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The front desk help was wonderful but the rooms could use updates The first room smelled of smoke but front desk moved us to another room. It was clean but well used !! Location was good and front desk was very very helpful!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad that our front desk team was able to get you into a different room that was acceptable. We will be renovating areas of ouor hotel soon and hope to have you back to see the great changes.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel. The room was nice and clean. On our way home the hotel called and said that I left an undershirt in the room. They asked if I would like it shipped back and I said yes. They did not mention that they would give our credit card to Fed Ex and be charged $55.28 for the $8 shirt I left in the room. It was shipped in a box that was large enough to fit a microwave in. I called the hotel and spoke with the manager and he says that since we said to ship it back that we automatically authorized them to give Fed Ex the right to charge our credit card $55.28 for shipping! UNBELIEVABLE. This shirt could have been easily shipped for under $3. I will never stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your review. I apologize that perhaps we were not clear on how left items are shipped back to guests. You did however tell us yes, to send you your item back to you. Please note, that we did not charge your card , but only fill out the shipping label and call fedex for pick up. That is the way we send anything a guest has left here if they want it back. What they charge unfortunately, is not in our control.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The hotel was a little ord/worn, but it was clean and well maintained. The staff was super friendly and we loved our two nights here. Large rooms, nice breakfast and good wifi.

We would love to come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you very much for your review and compliments. I will pass them along to the team. Please keep coming back as we will be updating the hotel in the months to come that I am sure you will enjoy and appreciate.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This hotel exceeded my expectations. I got a really great deal on this hotel online- it was actually the least expensive of all the hotels I booked on a road trip to and from Colorado & Wisconsin and it was the best of the hotels we stayed in. The staff were really nice and helpful. The lady at the front desk let me check in a little early since I forget to change my clock from Central to Mountain and was almost an hour off. The rooms were very clean- the pool and fitness center was very nice. They have free weights in the gym- I rarely see that in the mid-range hotels. Really nice to do a little weight lifting to get the kinks out and not have to find a Planet Fitness. Great breakfast- really nice experience. And right next to the highway too! Which in Denver Metro is a plus. Would highly recommend this hotel for anyway staying in Denver Metro area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I will pass along you compliments to the staff. I am also glad that we were able to get you checked in early and that our newly renovated fitness center was up to your standards and beyond. Come back soon.