“Nice, Comfortable,Great Location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Temple, Texas
“Nice, Comfortable,Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

We have stayed at this hotel on several occassions as it is very close and convenient to family members and Park Meadows Mall. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean. Breakfast is ok, the only complaint is that they start letting the breakfast items run out about 1/2 hour before it ends. So if you're a late riser, there is not much left.
I don't appreciate housekeeping knocking on my door at 9am hoping that I have already left. Checkout time is posted at 11am, I feel that I should have until then if I need it without feeling rushed. This time, I put my Do Not Disturb sign out, which kept the knocking away, but they did call about 10am to check.
This is a minor issue, but an annoying one.
Other than that, it was a pleasant, but short stay. We will be back.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 23 May 2012
We are pleased you had a good stay here at the Comfort Suites DTC. Thank you for your opinions and we are pleased to report that we have improved our breakfast and housekeeping policy. We truly appreciate your opinions as our guests so we can create the best experience for you here at the Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center. We do hope you enjoy your future accommodations here.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Loveland, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

I got a good rate on the room and I'm glad because otherwise it would have been disappointing. I was just taking a day trip to Denver and wanted to visit IKEA and downtown so I chose a location near IKEA and a light rail station. The location was great and the walk to the light rail was short and convenient (sidewalks and covered walkway across I-25 to the station). As far as the hotel, the front desk staff was very unfriendly and they gave us a handicapped room which made showering difficult and bathing in the tub impossible (there was a big handicap board in the tub). The free breakfast was pretty standard. I didn't use the pool or jacuzzi. Like I said, reasonable rate and good location, but the reviews I read of this hotel made it sound more pleasant than I found it.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get the handicap accessible room if you don't need it.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
comfortsuitesdtc, Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 16 November 2011
Thank you for comment and I apologize for your displeasure with receving a handicap accessible room. Rooms are assigned according to the reservation and room types are never altered by the hotel. Unfortunately, when the reservation was made online, the room type specified was for a handicap accessible room. Perhaps this was an oversight or a mistake and I can certainly undertand your frustration. We are always disappointed when a guest has a negative experience at our property, and in the future, ask that you either contact the hotel directly to complete your booking or confirm the details of any reservations made online. Once again, I apologize, and hope that you choose to stay at our property again.
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

We were able to stay at the hotel and we thought it was very nice .
We had gone there on a ladies trip. 4 of my friends and I spent 5 days at this nice hotel. We would stay here again .
The hotel was very close to the freeway and close to restaurants yet very quiet . We also enjoyed the breakfast each morning it was very convenient to be able to go down to the lobby and get something to eat before taking off for our daily activities . We felt safe and would return to the hotel again .

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
Thank you so much for your recent comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again. It is nice to hear that guest's are enjoying our property.
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

awsome hotel with plenty of features including a nice pool with hot tub and a fitness center.

Room Tip: it dosen't matter if your room is next to the elevator, you can't hear it.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
comfortsuitesdtc, Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 8 November 2011
Thank you for commenting! With the extensive remodel we have completed, we are overjoyed that our amenities and rooms have been received so positively. It is extremely important to us that each guest enjoys the new hotel and the services we offer, Thanks again
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2011

The room was big & clean! I only stayed here one night for a concert that was a couple miles down the road. Didn't want to drive the hour home after rocking out!!!! The room was very clean and comfortable. We used the pool and jaccuzzi the next morning. The pool I would say looks like they have never cleaned the bottom =( . The only problem I had was the front desk worker. I didn't catch her name, should have, but she was very rude as I was trying to explain to her that I booked their hotel because I had read great reviews about them online, and instead of saying thanks like any professional should have, she started going off about how I shouldn't have booked through expedia and how next time I need to call them direct so that I can get a better deal. But I didn't care about the deal, I was trying to give her company, who employs and pays her, a compliment! Other than that ordeal, the place was great. Comfortable bed, clean bathrooms and big rooms!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your experience at our award winning hotel with other travelers. We are happy that you found value, not only our amenities and service, but also our location. Being only 15 minutes from downtown, 1 mile from Park Meadows Mall and within walking distance to RTS Light Rail, we believe we are the perfect destination for both leisure seekers and business travelers alike
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
1.0 km away
4.8 km away
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
1.6 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Ce...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
2.4 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK