Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
  • Pool
US$ 72
US$ 70
US$ 83
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
Hotels.com
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 92
US$ 142
All reviewsmexican restaurantroom was cleannice hoteleasy accessbreakfast buffetgolf coursehot tubbusiness centermini fridgeupon checknice stayshuttle servicepark meadowscleaning staffomeletbusiness triphgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel had a nice lobby vibe and very kind and welcoming staff members. I stupidly went around the corner to a terrible sports bar for dinner. I should have just stayed in the hotel. Room was clean and quiet. Only negative was smaller workout room but that's pretty de riguer for this type of hotel. I will return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were there for an uncles funeral. We very much appreciate the special rate afforded us. The staff was very good to us. Property was fine. In all Hilton made this trip as comfortable as we could have possibly expected under our circumstances. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is pretty standard for Hilton Garden Inn, but they did mess up our reservation we had before our larger vacation, sending us to another hotel at the last minute. We also reserved this hotel for when we came back from our vacation and the prices was different than when I booked it. I didn't have the email confirmation so it was my word against theirs, so we paid more.

Good hotel just double check the reservation and price.

Room Tip: Double check reservation and price
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Denver hotels are the best Hilton had to offer. This one in particular has the best food I've had across North America. I have my customers eat here at least once per stay. The views are pretty awesome as well. There is a small pak, a movie theater, a bunch of restaurants and a Target down the street.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was very clean. They offer a shuttle service that takes pretty much anywhere close (5 miles). The staff at the bar and restaurant area was very friendly. Scott at the bar makes best drinks and the chefs take their time preparing your meals. You always see someone keeping the hotel property clean. And customer service takes time to work through issues if you have them. I stayed for about 6 weeks no major complaints.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business