“A very special place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We stopped in for lunch on a quiet day in early October. We ended up eating Eggs Benedict (Traditional & Crab.) The food was absolutely outstanding. The Hollindaise was some of the best I ever had. The service was outstanding - attentive without being overbearing. If you are traveling on I-70 consider stopping in.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We just stopped for coffee but what a pleasant surprise. We ended up getting salads. Lots of meat options to add including shrimp, lamb gyros, Kobe steak, crab cakes, and chicken. Delicious!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stopped in for coffee after spotting a sign on I-70 and ended up ordering breakfast, when we noticed the outstanding breakfast menu. You can get all kinds of egg combos, waffles, half a dozen types of gourmet pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, omelets, or even a "Hot Mess."

The Milano Omelet @ $9 comes with your choice of three ingredients, plus toast or fresh fruit. I ordered multi-grain toast and requested a fresh fruit add-on. The toast is served dry, with real butter pats - just the way I like it.

I opted for spinach, tomato and cheddar cheese in my omelet, which was scrumptious and very large. The small order of fruit was supposed to $1, but I was charged for a large order @ $2.50. I'm not sure if two slices each of cantaloupe, pineapple, and honeydew is considered a large order or small. But everything was perfectly ripe and very good.

The coffee was also really good @ $2, and service was amazing. We really liked our server, who was most helpful answering questions and very congenial.

Patio dining in front of the restaurant was pleasant on a crisp sunny morning. There's also a barbecue dining area in front. You can opt for inside dining at the bar or in the dining room.

The lunch menu looks interesting, with four entree salads and half a dozen sandwiches, including Fat Tony, Cartel, Wall Street or Scarfo. I'd love to come back and try one.

There are no restrooms. The strip mall retailers share a common restroom area a few doors down from the restaurant - not terribly inconvenient (and very clean.) We'd dine here again if we lived in the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

A small group of friends fighting whether to go to breakfast or lunch, finally wasted enough time to settle for brunch. We got there a bit late, according to their menu they were no longer serving breakfast - but our waiter was very sweet and went and doubled checked for us since they were slow. We got a couple plates of sides and split a crab Benedict - which was absolutely wonderful. The servings were pretty big, so the three of us were able to split it with a couple plates of sides and be pretty full at the end of it.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Had a great breakfast here with some friends!
The "fluffy" omelette was delicious and fresh with h good choices for ingredients!
My friends had the "dirty biscuits" and the eggs Benedict both delicious and fresh too!!
Our server, Paul was friendly professional and attentive!

Give it a try whether your a local or visiting!