All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite front desk breakfast staff happy hour extra space basketball court yogurt indoor pool nice hotel free breakfast would definitely stay here again cold cereal kids loved the pool great place to stay the hotel offers the animas river trail
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived pretty late and definitely enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The hotel room was nice, up to date, and modern. The bed was a little hard, but bedding, pillows and sheets were of good quality. I had an early morning flight out of the airport so I’m not able to comment on the breakfast quality. The room had the feel and look of an apartment. The room also had a kitchen and full sized refrigerator, stove, and microwave.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stayed for one night 9/23/2017. Check in by Tamara was exceptional. Accommodating, professional, pleasant... couldn't ask for more. Room was nice, clean & mostly renovated (still old furniture, tv in the bedroom was flat panel, but not HD & one in the living room was HD, but very small.. I'd say 19 or 20 inches) Bed was very comfortable, great bedding & everything was in order in room & on property. I enjoyed the indoor hot tub. Breakfast was really good, well managed & breakfast staff were professional & helpful. Our stay was 5 star and we would stay again. I'd like to point out one negative aspect though. During check in by Tamara, there was another lady seating behind the check in desk who did not wear a uniform and after we checked in we saw that same lady standing right outside by the main entrance with some guy who isn't working there. I am assuming it was her personal guest. That made the hotel look "cheap" and wasn't up to Marriott's standards. We later saw that lady working front desk & wearing proper uniform. Her "visitor" was gone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

After a less than ideal experience the night before in another town, the Residence Inn was a welcome destination. I had a family of four (kids 9/5) that stayed in the Studio unit. The bed was very soft and comfortable. The pull out bed was a little small but the couch included a chaise that one of the kids decided to sleep on which created the space needed for everybody. The service was great at the Front Desk & in the breakfast room both nights. The diversity of the breakfast was also one of the better ones we have seen lately. We also enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tubs. The resort is located very close to the Downtown area which was convenient for our daily activities. I would recommend the Residence Inn for anybody looking for a home base while they explored Durango.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Quick overnight stay at this hotel. Looks very clean and the reception people were very helpful
The room I stayed in a nice furnishings very up-to-date and modern. The location was convenient to many good restaurants and the interstate was only a couple blocks away from where I was staying. I needed to leave early the next morning to travel home to Arizona and the close proximity to the freeway was very helpful

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were impressed with the friendly staff members. Whether at breakfast or the happy hour in the afternoon, staff went above and beyond to make sure your needs were met. The room was spacious and comfortable. The room key worked at the front and back doors, but not at the side door which was unfortunate because we like to use the stairs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple